Random Thoughts....

Enjoy your first year as a real adult!

beer tastes bad anyway. Go buy me something that tastes good instead :p

Jagerbombs taste pretty good. :shifty:

I used to be against beer but I'm opening to it, had some awesome wheat beer the other day.

yaaaaay

You know what I am doing right now?
Playing pokemon. Oh yes, I am matureness queen.

And I THINK the foot issue is due to the lack of foot circulation so the skin peels off faster :blink:

And I am not falling for that the last 3 pages was on how bad they are D:

Buy me some tasty girl drinks. I am a weeny girl.

That or you don't go bare foot enough to rub it off normally. I love walking around barefoot over shoes. That's probably why I prefer flipflops to sneakers p:

Pokemon on what? GBA SP? If so we should trade pokemon! :wub:

Buy me some tasty girl drinks. I am a weeny girl.

And what would I tell the bartender? "Terribly sorry barkeep, I didn't know she was under 21, but we just pulled up in my Jaaaaaaag...."

...hmm, that might work.

That or you don't go bare foot enough to rub it off normally. I love walking around barefoot over shoes. That's probably why I prefer flipflops to sneakers p:

Pokemon on what? GBA SP? If so we should trade pokemon! :wub:

Oh i meant more the sides/heals of my feet the bottom skin is fine because I kick off my shoes the minute I get inside.

Currently I am about 70 pokemon away from filling up my entire 493 pokemon pokedex on Platinum but I also have emerald in the slot. I do have a half working SP but I don't think that has wifi :blink:
Emerald is currently however my "export" cartridge, it is essentially filled with legit but cloned mews :lol:

And lugia, and ho-oh, and deoxys , and all the normal emerald legandaries.
Also have a couple decent lv 50 things I actually bothered to train and a nice level 65 blaziken.

Oh i meant more the sides/heals of my feet the bottom skin is fine because I kick off my shoes the minute I get inside.

Currently I am about 70 pokemon away from filling up my entire 493 pokemon pokedex on Platinum but I also have emerald in the slot. I do have a half working SP but I don't think that has wifi :blink:
Emerald is currently however my "export" cartridge, it is essentially filled with legit but cloned mews :lol:

And lugia, and ho-oh, and deoxys , and all the normal emerald legandaries.
Also have a couple decent lv 50 things I actually bothered to train and a nice level 65 blaziken.

Doesn't the gba sp have the infrared thing to connect? Or was it through USB... I don't remember.

I only have red, blue, yellow and gold.. I stopped after that since no one I knew had the games or a Gameboy :cry:

A good girly drink: Bahama Mama. I make it with Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine syrup, crushed ice and then coconut rum! :D Oh so yummy. Plus that's the only mixed drink I know. :|

Doesn't the gba sp have the infrared thing to connect? Or was it through USB... I don't remember.

I only have red, blue, yellow and gold.. I stopped after that since no one I knew had the games or a Gameboy :cry:

A good girly drink: Bahama Mama. I make it with Orange juice, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine syrup, crushed ice and then coconut rum! :D Oh so yummy. Plus that's the only mixed drink I know. :|

You should get the new ones then. The clock on this tells me I have logged 271 hours and I'm not bored with it yet. Since it has wifi you can go and trade and with people from other countries so you don't need to know anyone nearby for that
I am currently sending some things to my friend who lives about a half hour drive away.
Then I will be sending things to a friend in texas, I battled a friend in the UK recently and I think I sent some mews to all over the country today :lol:

Labcoatguy, go get me that tasty drink
bring it over in the jaaaaaaaaaag.

Wait, then what gameboy are you using? o_O

Also, there's a thing called "getting older" where you don't really break out such childish games like that anymore :tease: However, when I clean my room and I find them, I will waste a few hours playing my games again :thumbsup:

Ah, the good old days of Pokemon.

I should dig out my old Game boy color...

Wait, then what gameboy are you using? o_O

Also, there's a thing called "getting older" where you don't really break out such childish games like that anymore :tease: However, when I clean my room and I find them, I will waste a few hours playing my games again :thumbsup:

I am using the DS now. The normal non DSi ones play both advance games and DS ones. Platinum is a DS game.

Why is it that there are always people coming over quite unannounced just when I'm in an unsociable mood??

Never mind, at least they're people I actually like, unlike about half the people at the party I went to last night. I couldn't convince anybody but one of my friends to come with me and support someone I know who has entered a modeling competition at this venue we went to and has got into the final. I felt like I'd let them down :( I can understand why they wanted to stay away now, however. The after party was so stupid and full of boring self-important bloodsuckers and quite a few people who were just 'scary'. My friend and I left by 12:30pm.

I ate a chocolate and marshmallow crepe today. It would have been awesome if the people who made said crepe didn't use the more-jumbo-than-normal marshmallows, but it was pretty damn tasty.

Why the hell did I volunteer to work a few hours at my workplace on a Saturday? Well, it's only a few hours so I guess it could be worse.

^ Heh, well I guess that would use up five minutes...

Why is it that you can go without something for almost two years and not miss it at all. Then you suddenly get a whole lot of it in a very short space of time and dammit you're hooked and need a fix.

I'm talking about either cocaine or sex, take your pick.

^ Heh, well I guess that would use up five minutes...

Why is it that you can go without something for almost two years and not miss it at all. Then you suddenly get a whole lot of it in a very short space of time and dammit you're hooked and need a fix.

I'm talking about either cocaine or sex, take your pick.

Ifs def sex, and just tie your dick up with string, gives you added stammina to make it longer than 5 minutes ;)

Edit: Dammit I am over my internet limit...now I am being charged, next week I added a $5 40gb "insurance" for more gigs, my dad said "WOW thats a great deal." I say "Nope look here." I show him a different service provider that is the same lines but doesn't charge retarded amounts, they are 29.99 for 200gb or 39.99 for unlimited which is compared to $55 he is paying now, he is now trying to get out of his current contract or finding when it is done. YAY for him realizing his dumb ways.

Last edited:
Tie my dick up? Erm, pass... How I made it through two years is beyond me at the moment...

Note this has nothing to do with my current state of boredom.