Random Thoughts....

Tie my dick up? Erm, pass... How I made it through two years is beyond me at the moment...

Note this has nothing to do with my current state of boredom.

You don't tie it tight...I've heard that you just wrap it in certain locations (google cock-ring) and I've heard it works while not hurting or causing side effects.

^ Stamina wasn't really an issue (surprising after such a long time "out of the saddle". Ahem).

Dammit, it's like a drug now.

Hmmm, bored... need to find something to do that's cheap...

I'm sure you can find something in your price range in Dandenong or Frankston

Off to look at a 93 MX-5. :)

:lol:

There's a brothel I drive past every day going to work, they have a sign out the front saying "New Girls". No idea why, but that sign endlessly amuses me.

There was one in Kew just up from our building that the guy running it was arrested for having illegal Thai's

Completely OT

Spinach flavoured pita bread is green. Who'dah thunk it?
It's also really really tasty...once you get over the fact that it's green. Seriously, green bread = mould in my mind and I was a little..hhmmm.

Last edited:
I am using the DS now. The normal non DSi ones play both advance games and DS ones. Platinum is a DS game.

:barf:

I sold my DS. Not worth giving Nintendo money for the bullshit they pull with "Ooh hey this one has a brighter screen!" or "OMG WIFI!" orrr "OMG CAMERA ON A GAMEBOY". Who the fuck cares?

Also why would you (male or female) say yes to your significant other to get married if your SO is 1) still hung up on their first ex, 2) cheated on you with said ex, 3) lied to on multiple occasions when hanging out with them, 4) doesn't seem to learn from past mistakes? Granted, this ex was lied in to thinking the relationship was over and had a weak moment which caused them to slip up.

Why are people so fucking weak?! :mad:

This is related to the drama bomb that was dropped on me yesterday. Pondering on spilling the beans in NSFW..

:barf:

I sold my DS. Not worth giving Nintendo money for the bullshit they pull with "Ooh hey this one has a brighter screen!" or "OMG WIFI!" orrr "OMG CAMERA ON A GAMEBOY". Who the fuck cares?

I still use my original brick of a DS. Nothing wrong with it. The only feature I'd like from one of the newer versions is a dimming screen.

Also why would you (male or female) say yes to your significant other to get married if your SO is 1) still hung up on their first ex, 2) cheated on you with said ex, 3) lied to on multiple occasions when hanging out with them, 4) doesn't seem to learn from past mistakes? Granted, this ex was lied in to thinking the relationship was over and had a weak moment which caused them to slip up.

Why are people so fucking weak?! :mad:

Downward spiralling self-esteem? That's all I can put it down to really, they think they can't get, or deserve, anything better. Either that or they're just blinded by love.

Last edited:
Last week was a good week. I passed my last exam on the way to MCITP: Enterprise Administrator, which I wanted to pass before Aug 1. Yesterday I also attended a very interesting workshop on Microsoft's SCCM, where I learned lots of cool things that will really help me doing my job. And I got word that I am in on a pretty cool project, so after 4 months of mostly learning stuff and getting bored out of my skull sitting at the office, I finally got some work to do again.

Ah, another Seattleite.

Summer quarter?

On another random note...

I hate eating corn and having the kernels stuck in your teeth. Thank God for floss.

We're growing in numbers! And yeah, summer quarter. Trying to wrap up my degree quickly.

Fuck yeah, my gf bought Pokemon Snap for me the other day.
Got it today.
Beat it just then, so pumped =D

Fuck yeah, my gf bought Pokemon Snap for me the other day.
Got it today.
Beat it just then, so pumped =D

Dude, I got that on the Wii store...and I realized how I still remembered how to get EVERYONE. Great game. Surfing Pikachu is badass.

There's beer dripping onto my balcony... siiiiigh. I'm honestly at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do with discorteous neighbours.

Apartment living is seriously one of the worst fucking inventions of all time.

Dude, I got that on the Wii store...and I realized how I still remembered how to get EVERYONE. Great game. Surfing Pikachu is badass.

Haha, what makes it better is it's the actual NINTENDO SIXTY FOUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR game that I got given lol.

What's OT?

And, my Dad woke me up early (11am..) to tell me the he's booked 2 weeks in Turkey. LEAVING THIS FRIDAY!
Argh, I'm excited. It's a chance to be tanned, drunk and everything else.. all at the same time. :D :D