Random Thoughts....

:barf:

I sold my DS. Not worth giving Nintendo money for the bullshit they pull with "Ooh hey this one has a brighter screen!" or "OMG WIFI!" orrr "OMG CAMERA ON A GAMEBOY". Who the fuck cares?

There is a camera? =o
*shakes game boy*
camera ware

I only bought it because of the same reason I buy every other new system. They don't make advance games any more. That being said I still waited till it went waaaay down in price and snagged this one for 80$

There you go, fluffy snake.

bebida_dry-martini.jpg

Here's hoping olives don't make you belch waffles.

Maine is one of the nicest, most Beautiful states I've ever been too.

Last edited:
I really hate going to an ER or urgent care center.

I want to dye my hair. Yay.

What's OT?

And, my Dad woke me up early (11am..) to tell me the he's booked 2 weeks in Turkey. LEAVING THIS FRIDAY!
Argh, I'm excited. It's a chance to be tanned, drunk and everything else.. all at the same time. :D :D

Ugh, lucky bitch! :p

Whereabouts in Turkey? Bitez is lovely.

Erm, Alanya/Antalya..
I'm excited cos' I just need to get. away. from. shit.
Not literally..

Oooh, I was there about 6/7 years ago, nice place, really friendly people. Lovely beach aswell!!

Loads of English and Irish pubs around the place too...which honestly I don't see the point of really.

I didn't sit on a plane for 5 hours and then a bus for 2-3 just to go to a pub which is essentially my local!:blink:

Oooh, I was there about 6/7 years ago, nice place, really friendly people. Lovely beach aswell!!

Loads of English and Irish pubs around the place too...which honestly I don't see the point of really.

I didn't sit on a plane for 5 hours and then a bus for 2-3 just to go to a pub which is essentially my local!:blink:

It's same with Finns and Canary Islands. Go all the way to Africa and then eat, speak and drink like you do back home.
What's the point?

Yeah, I'm going to Rodos next month, which has some of the worst tourist traps on the Mediterranean.
Luckily I will be spending most of the time on the southern part of the island, where there's less chance of running into other Finns. :mrgreen:

^ I was there 3 years ago, nice place.

There is a camera? =o
*shakes game boy*
camera ware

I only bought it because of the same reason I buy every other new system. They don't make advance games any more. That being said I still waited till it went waaaay down in price and snagged this one for 80$

The DSi has the camera on it and various other BS features to get you to buy it. The graphics of the games made for that handheld are not worth it and are on par with the N64 graphics, which most of the games are from the N64 just ported for the DS. If I were to get a handheld, I'd get a PSP.

It's funny when I have one person on the phone bitching about me charging him 35 dollars to fix a picture with "sentimental value" and I have another person standing in front of me who is dropping 1400 on a poster purely for decoration.