Random Thoughts....

My cat doesn't seem to like my brother very much.
She's been hiding from him all day.

In other news, just saw the teaser for Alice in Wonderland.
? mo Dhia it looks fuckin' awesome!!!!:D

Bring on 2010!!!!!

How long should viral upper respiratory infections last for? I've had very intermittent stabbing chest pain, a cough that's getting worse and now has phlegm, and difficulty breathing for almost a month now.

^I had the same symptoms, and it turned out to be Asthma..

How long should viral upper respiratory infections last for? I've had very intermittent stabbing chest pain, a cough that's getting worse and now has phlegm, and difficulty breathing for almost a month now.

Doctor much? Oh wait, you're American so you have to sell your soul for a health insurance. :p

I have health insurance. :p

I've half a mind to go establish myself a regular GP and see him/her next week. I don't know why, I just generally distrust any ER/urgent care doctor to do anything besides splint fractures and write prescriptions for antibiotics.

And I have asthma, but it's never bothered me like this before, and never for this long.

I have health insurance. :p

I've half a mind to go establish myself a regular GP and see him/her next week. I don't know why, I just generally distrust any ER/urgent care doctor to do anything besides splint fractures and write prescriptions for antibiotics.

And I have asthma, but it's never bothered me like this before, and never for this long.

Working long and irregular shifts plus extra stress could be making your asthma worse.
Or it sounds like bronchitis or similar, which I had once, don?t ignore stabby chest pains dude, get it checked out asap.
:|

Being ill > going to the doctor

Clearly. Going to the doc is for wussies. :rolleyes:

You shouldn't go unless you need to. But there's a difference between being cautious and being a hypochondriac. Having breathing problems for a month probably means you should at least get it checked out.

I'm back from the Cape! And the first thing I gad to take care of was taking my cat to the vet because of an infected tooth or teeth. Oh fun, but nonetheless he will be taken care of fully in 3 weeks while he is currently on an anti-biotic shot.

Caught my fucking girlfriend fucking another guy yesterday. Holy damn does it hurt seing the woman you love with someone else, then hearing them fuck in the same bed you (used to) sleep in.

I'm dead tired and i can't sleep...

Klutch: Ouch, hopefully you didn't do anything to retarded when you caught them.. I know i probably would have...

Last edited:
You shouldn't go unless you need to. But there's a difference between being cautious and being a hypochondriac. Having breathing problems for a month probably means you should at least get it checked out.

:lol:

I'd get it checked out after 4-5 days. Mostly cos I prefer being healthy and it doesn't take 5 years to get a doctors appointment where I live.

Caught my fucking girlfriend fucking another guy yesterday. Holy damn does it hurt seing the woman you love with someone else, then hearing them fuck in the same bed you (used to) sleep in.

Shit, man, that's horrible.

She is taking the piss - dump completely and immediately (get your stuff back first though).

:lol:

I'd get it checked out after 4-5 days. Mostly cos I prefer being healthy and it doesn't take 5 years to get a doctors appointment where I live.
Well, I figured it was just from my rib breaking 2 years ago, and that was just acting up a little bit. Then the random cough came, and then it had some mucus with it, and now all of it is just getting worse.

The ER doc said my chest x-ray looked fine, but then she said that I actually broke my rib on the other side of my chest... so yeah, I think I'm going to get a second opinion.

WhoA. I had way too much caffeine and sugar (3 VERY strong large mugs of coffee, and two cans of tonic water), and now I've turned into Tweek Tweak from south park. My right eye keeps closing involuntarily.

http://img197.imageshack.**/img197/6572/tweek3.jpg

^lol. thats kinda funny!!