Random Thoughts....

I hate vacuuming. Especially when you only have an insubstantial plastic Chinese-made one with the suction power of a mouse drinking through a straw. I don't want to have to go over the same piece of carpet 8 million times! :?
Our totally awesome 1970's Hoover that weighted a tonne and was really hard to steer around furniture...now that was a vacuum cleaner. Lifted the carpet up with the nozzle if you weren't careful. Shame it finally died. RIP.

You need to go on ebay and buy a new 70's vacuum. All 70's vacuums are superior to new ones.

You need to go on ebay and buy a new 70's vacuum. All 70's vacuums are superior to new ones.

Hmm, I have a Wertheim at home, and its pretty damn good.

The old LG one we had is now used outside for the car.

Diarrhea. I wish I was joking.

Right. I have no intetion now of ever seeing that picture.

^ It was a hotlink protection image. So instead of boobs, you got other stuff.

And really, there's nothing worse than expecting boobs and getting *that*.

YES BACHMAN CUMMINGS ARE EPIC STILL.

On a side note, I went to the Canadian Open golf tournament today, and I saw 3 shots, all really really nice shots but only 3 shots then it got rained out. Waited around for 4 hours, then the awesome concert:D

Also Klutch, put the entire story in your thread, and please explain your absense, we were worried aobut you.

Just got in from the Tool concert.

Only 2 words can describe it.

Fucking awesome.

That is all.

Insomnia rocks.
Todays insomnia is brought to you by:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, a 12oz filet, chocolate cake and testosterone.

Just played my piano for the first time in months. Was a good reminder why music has always been a big part of my life.

Not that I have any set sleeping patterns, but I was just woken up by some bitch screaming "weeeeee!" outside my window twenty times... I can't go back to sleep again, and I hope she goes to hell along with her retarded friends who kept laughing at such an asinine 'joke'.

If you're old enough to be out at 3 am, you are too old to be making animal noises... and you probably shouldn't be roaming the fucking streets at 3 am at any age (unless you're a filthy whore).

Not that I have any set sleeping patterns, but I was just woken up by some bitch screaming "weeeeee!" outside my window twenty times... I can't go back to sleep again, and I hope she goes to hell along with her retarded friends who kept laughing at such an asinine 'joke'.

If you're old enough to be out at 3 am, you are too old to be making animal noises... and you probably shouldn't be roaming the fucking streets at 3 am at any age (unless you're a filthy whore).

Don't you live in the 200000th floor or something? how can you even hear anything from the street?

Anyways, I just got up and I'm back to my coffee again, yay. Gotta learn about signal transmission, PCM, QAM and white noise filtering.

Don't you live in the 200000th floor or something? how can you even hear anything from the street?

There's a couple extra zeros in there, but yes, that's what makes it so fucking unbearable... I admit my windows are open because, well, it's the middle of July and hot as all hell, but I still don't think people are talking at a normal volume if their voice travels so far.

And it wouldn't be so bad if people would just be talking, but usually it's just noise and sometimes the retarded laughing at those noises. I see no reason why articulate adult human beings need to make any kind of noise, let alone at such high volumes and at this time of night.

Last edited:
There's a couple extra zeros in there, but yes, that's what makes it so fucking unbearable... I admit my windows are open because, well, it's the middle of July and hot as all hell, but I still don't think people are talking at a normal volume if their voice travels so far.

And it wouldn't be so bad if people would just be talking, but usually it's just noise and sometimes the retarded laughing at those noises. I see no reason why articulate adult human beings need to make any kind of noise, let alone at such high volumes and at this time of night.

Who said they were?

I'm eating marabou strawberry chocolate, yummy :drool:

I don't know whether I want a slice of Romantica or a cheap Italian Magnum knock-off from Lidl...

Either way I am going to wait until Top Gear to have it :)