Random Thoughts....

I'm really happy now. I just downloaded every episode of Police Squad from Rapidshare. I have a video tape with about 4 episodes on that my grandad taped years ago, but I've never been able to find the others. Now I have them all!

"Say when Frank..."
"Whe..."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGEzAg1FK0[/YOUTUBE]

Ignore the asshole's description, it's supposed to be like that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like to watch Top Gear when it's our Sunday night here to emulate the feeling of watching it in the UK. :p

But I get it off a super secret torrent site, and if I wait too long there are no more people needing to download it and my ratio will be fail.

Only one ep of Top Gear left in this series.:(

Now I'm sad.:cry:

God knows how sad I'll be this time next week though...:cry:

Since the food Forum doesn?t have a random thoughts ... I?ll just dump my random food thoughts here ...

Friday, I had my first (and for the next time last) scallops ... and my first pasta with truffles ... (there was a kind of "cooking festival" here with loads of posh stuff to try).

Really liked truffles on fresh pasta ... don?t care much for scallops. Didn?t try oisters ... I chickend out on that ... but had an truly awful "vanilla duck" with Lens and potatoes :yucky: ... and I failed to find the wasabi-brastwurst someone was supposed to be selling there. :(

Since the food Forum doesn?t have a random thoughts ... I?ll just dump my random food thoughts here ...

Friday, I had my first (and for the next time last) scallops ... and my first pasta with truffles ... (there was a kind of "cooking festival" here with loads of posh stuff to try).

Really liked truffles on fresh pasta ... don?t care much for scallops. Didn?t try oisters ... I chickend out on that ... but had an truly awful "vanilla duck" with Lens and potatoes :yucky: ... and I failed to find the wasabi-brastwurst someone was supposed to be selling there. :(

Vanilla duck??!!:blink:

You wacky Germans!!:p

I love cuddling my dog in my arms. I hold her so her side is against my chest, paws hanging over my right arm and her rump resting on my thighs. She just relaxes instantly and has fallen asleep like that before. :wub:

Also, she likes being placed in our spa on the first step which only goes up to her tummy. She'll stand there for almost a minute then jump out. However, she doesn't like being placed off of the step. Doggy paddling IS automatic, but she dislikes it when the water gets her in the face :|

Jeez. I can't remember the last time I was this hung over. Went to a decent party for once last night. Got home at about 3am, couldn't sleep properly. I think I got about two hours all up, and then everything got too noisy. So I got up anyway. Owwwww.

I'll be in bed by about 10 tonight, however, stoopid class tomorrow. :yawn:

Dammit...dammit dammit...I was going to go swimming, then lightning, so I waited. Was going to go again, pouring rain, going to go again, spitting so I went.

I went to try on my new bathing suit I bought...it was white so I was fearing it was see-thru. So I jump in the pool and it pretty well falls off...its way too big, I swim for a while (my own pool if it falls off doesn't really matter) and I get out and notice if its in a certain spot you can completely see my package. DAMMIT, now they will have to pull off shorts duty.

pix plz

I am horrible, someone give me anti-horny pills or something

Seriously, I think this is the most abysmal and disappointing weekend I've had in quite a long time... which is compounded by the fact that I had to fight a lot at work to get these three days off... and compounded even more by the fact that I fought so hard originally so that I could go on a float trip with my girlfriend and her friends, and was de-invited to by her.
</emo>

I am horrible, someone give me anti-horny pills or something
Yes, you are the worst kind of scum and deserve a good spanking for that you sick pervert.

Oh, cock...I fell in the trap.

katwalk: if you find pills like that, let me know.

That sucks to be de-invited by someone for anything. I say go anyways and crash the trip! :thumbsup: Then chuck her overboard.

I like how the guys keep complaining about having no women and the women keep complaining that they have no men, yet these two groups fail at finding one another.

Naidanac A, we had some mad lightening here last night... guess it crossed over to you guys.

^ Because this is the internet, and the two groups are hundreds of miles apart. :p

Also, just because people are single, doesn't mean you should date them.