Random Thoughts....

We're on the internets! The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

I like how the guys keep complaining about having no women and the women keep complaining that they have no men, yet these two groups fail at finding one another.

Naidanac A, we had some mad lightening here last night... guess it crossed over to you guys.

Nah, ours is coming from the East, at least that is what the radar at the golf course was saying yesterday. It wasn't crazy lightening, just a few strikes, but REALLY close to my house and considering if I didn't procrastinate then I would've been in the pool at that time.

^ Because this is the internet, and the two groups are hundreds of miles apart. :p

Also, just because people are single, doesn't mean you should date them.

*cough*my-ex*cough*

Nah, ours is coming from the East, at least that is what the radar at the golf course was saying yesterday. It wasn't crazy lightening, just a few strikes, but REALLY close to my house and considering if I didn't procrastinate then I would've been in the pool at that time.

I was kidding, it wouldn't have traveled to Ontario so quickly anyway.

I came back to fix my horrible misspelling of lightning by the way... too late. :lol:

I was kidding, it wouldn't have traveled to Ontario so quickly anyway.

I came back to fix my horrible misspelling of lightning by the way... too late. :lol:

Meh I copied the spelling, and isn't Vancouver only like a 5 day drive, clearly storms can go over 500mph anyways:D

Yeah, I completely didn't catch the joke, its been that type of day<_<

We're on the internets! The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Haha, well said sir, well said. :lol:

I decided to stay up all night instead of going to bed after downloading and watching Top Gear and spamming stuff here at 4 AM. Not only that but then I went out for a walk with my camera. There's something awesome walking around outside when you know most of the people are still sleeping.

Now I'm going to see how long I can stay up because I haven't gone to bed exhausted and tired in ages. I'm weird.

Last edited:
Argh. 5AM here, I have a test at 10:30, and I'm done studying, but not tired. And I have no cough syrup in the appartment to put me to sleep. :(

... and compounded even more by the fact that I fought so hard originally so that I could go on a float trip with my girlfriend and her friends, and was de-invited to by her.
</emo>

How the fuck she's going to de-invite you, man? Man, don't let her run over you like that. You gotta stand up and be strong. Women will lose respect for you if you allow them get away with shit like that. You don't have to be an asshole but you have to let them know they can't just run over you. Being strong and stern only makes you more attract to them.

How the fuck she's going to de-invite you, man? Man, don't let her run over you like that. You gotta stand up and be strong. Women will lose respect for you if you allow them get away with shit like that. You don't have to be an asshole but you have to let them know they can't just run over you. Being strong and stern only makes you more attract to them.

Um, he posted a bunch about her in another thread, and I am guessing that she has a good reason for it as he hasn't posted in that thread saying anything about it.

On a more positive note, the girl I totally have a thing for is a least interested in talking to me :D I can't believe I am actually wanting school to restart so she comes back hrere for good <_<

I like how the guys keep complaining about having no women and the women keep complaining that they have no men, yet these two groups fail at finding one another.

Actually I find better guys online than when going through friends, which hardly ever happens.

When on my vacation to the Cape, I noticed a poor ratio of girls my age to girls in general to guys. WTF I had nothing to look at for the most part until I went down to the beach or to the pool.

^ you have plenty of a chance though because most of them are dumb enough to make me feel violent.

Whoah, starting to consider building an ark out of left over canvas and timber from the shed.
It's raining so hard the drains in our backyard are overwhelmed. Our property is on a bit of a slope, and the water runs into one corner of our yard, right near the back steps. It was up to the top of the bottom step at one point. Looks to be draining away now.

Edit: Just as I was typing this it started bucketing down again! :lol:

Don't you live near Boston? I live 30 minutes from Providence, the girls in the surrounding area are all pretentious, I know what to look out for when I don't want a bitchy girlfriend.

entire state is filled with evil >:

Um, he posted a bunch about her in another thread, and I am guessing that she has a good reason for it as he hasn't posted in that thread saying anything about it.
Yep. I make her out to sound like a bitch, but it was a mutual agreement that I not go. I'm just bitter about it because I could have gone and had a fun time if she were, y'know, normal.

So I'm thinking of getting a new Leatherman to replace the Juice that I may or may not have lost somewhere around this house. :cry: I'm split between the Crunch, with its epic vise-grip pliers, or the Wave with its more versatile tool collection and outside-accessible knives. I never liked using the pliers on Leathermans so I think the Crunch would be more handy when working on cars and bikes, but the Wave is just more versatile overall - especially for camping. I could always buy a proper pair of Vise-Grips.

The Crunch and Wave are $69 and $63 on Amazon.com, respectively. But I'd probably buy them at an actual store, because Eagle Scout discounts at outdoor stores rock.

(Wonder where else I could save money with my Scout card...) :think:

So I'm thinking of getting a new Leatherman to replace the Juice that I may or may not have lost somewhere around this house. :cry:

Sorry to hear that man, Leatherman is awesome. Never seen Juice though is it a good hentai?