Random Thoughts....

I feel like I'm actually melting... halp!

Here, have this bucket.

3QAluminum-Ice-Bucket.jpg

Oh god, I still have around 2hrs of maths homework to finish...that was handed out today. Been going for about three hours now. My neighbour looked at me funny when he saw me gasping out the window for air because damnit I am not feeling well.

I AM A GENIOUS.

I have this skypecap video i need to be converter so you can actually watch it...but I only have the trial...so I figured a way around it, I tried everything else I could think of, and this is a 30 minute video and the trial only converts 4 minute videos.

So anyways, I figured if I Rared them all up into smaller sizes, then unzip in different folders I can then convert the smaller chunks. SOO HAPPY.

Anyone have a quicker solution?

I AM A GENIOUS.

I have this skypecap video i need to be converter so you can actually watch it...but I only have the trial...so I figured a way around it, I tried everything else I could think of, and this is a 30 minute video and the trial only converts 4 minute videos.

So anyways, I figured if I Rared them all up into smaller sizes, then unzip in different folders I can then convert the smaller chunks. SOO HAPPY.

Anyone have a quicker solution?

Clearly not, it's spelled genius.

lol.

See that is the point. I have no English skills, but I think in ways other people don't so I can come up with stuff that doens't make sense to people.

doesn't that just make you like ... a mad inventor of sorts?

I'm glad I find F1 boring. :p

It's not boring, it's just a key on the top left of the keyboard. I dunno why people get all worked up over it.

Why do people still time stamp their digital photos?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTPsFIsxM3w[/YOUTUBE]

When is Bill o' reilly going to be sacked? what a douche. know your facts.

Last edited:
When is Bill o' reilly going to be sacked? what a douche.

I guess he realized he couldn't attack us anymore, so he changed to you...

I don't bite through them. I bite the chocolate off and then let the malt bit dissolve in my mouth:)

I can't really eat them with braces/retainer though, the stuff gets stuck and goes rock hard...

Mmm...Malteasers...

Fuck it, I'm gettin' me some chocolate!!

I don't bite through them. I bite the chocolate off and then let the malt bit dissolve in my mouth:)

I can't really eat them with braces/retainer though, the stuff gets stuck and goes rock hard...

Mmm...Malteasers...

Fuck it, I'm gettin' me some chocolate!!

Better hope it's not in the fridge, ha ha...

I'm on my way *grabs coat and hat*.