Random Thoughts....

I don't care what anyone else says, Splenda is fucking disgusting!!!

My Dad got the box of it nearly a year ago, and it just takes so...chemically!:yuck:

I would just love some normal Suicre in it once in a while :(

And god damnit Same Difference is playing on Bliss :mad:

The cat just pissed on the carpet :mad:

^ You're not having a good day, are you?

Gave my first blood today. Makes me feel much better about both giving it, and the fact that it didn't hurt. (Not that I was expecting it to, obviously, being a man and all :p)

Last edited:
Gave my first bloody today. Makes me feel much better about both giving it, and the fact that it didn't hurt. (Not that I was expecting it to, obviously, being a man and all :p)

Your first bloody what?

Took me another read to figure out what you meant. I thought you punched someone in the face or something. :D

^ Haha. Whoops. Maybe I need to lie down... (There was a woman who fainted in the waiting room after giving blood). And apparently I achieved something my dad hasn't in his 57 donations - the nurse not being able to decide which arm/vein to take it from. :lol:

Ugh, I can't stand needles! I fainted having a tetanus shot for crying out loud!

Last edited:
I just look away. When you don't know when the needle has broken the skin, the pain is continuous rather than boosted. As a note, I had a local too, so I genuinely felt nothing when the bigger blood-sucking needle went in.

Ya, I hate needles, but I can get through a vaccination or whatever as long as I don't see the needle, even before/after I have it done.

Same at the dentist, and when I had my extractions done, I had about 5 injections on each side of my mouth. :?

I like needles...
I watch it go in and it feels nice, and when I had to have some in my mouth one time, I asked him to do it slowly to make it last longer.. :shifty:

No sexual innuendos intended..

Gave my first blood today. Makes me feel much better about both giving it, and the fact that it didn't hurt. (Not that I was expecting it to, obviously, being a man and all :p)

People make such a fuzz about needles and tests. Just look away and breathe nice and slow.

I like needles...
I watch it go in and it feels nice, and when I had to have some in my mouth one time, I asked him to do it slowly to make it last longer.. :shifty:

No sexual innuendos intended..

b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a91d5c7b70ca6575ae.jpg

Interestingly enough, despite having one of those clotting disorders that mean I can technically bleed to death from a pin prick, I am not bothered by needles. I am in bad enough general health to have been pricked so many times I have a nice little scar dot on my arm.

^ blood tests, lots of them. I have a shit load of medical symptoms and the doctors have no idea why, so they would run, oh a least one blood test a month. At this point I have given up completely on every figuring this shit out, plus my insurance would never cover it. I just have to avoid things that activate anything weird... like walking. I can't do that, I break out in hives and my lungs close up while I cough up clear blood flavored goo.

At this point I have given up completely on every figuring this shit out, plus my insurance would never cover it.

US healthcare fail!

Even if I had good insurance it wouldn't matter anyway. I've only NOT for the last 1 year, and they utterly failed at diagnosing me for the other 19 of them.

Having good insurance definitely doesn't mean they will pay for everything.
Within the past year, I had a migraine that lasted 6 months, and they wouldn't pay for the one thing that eventually cured me. Acupuncture is the best $135 I've ever spent out of my own pocket.

I am bitter and jaded to the entire health care system, including the actual care itself not just payments for it. :x

I have taken up the system of just not bothering going to the doctor unless absolutely necessary now.