Random Thoughts....

I feel old when I hang around people my age for some reason...but then I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend's friends who are all in their late 20s and getting married and having babies.

But then weirdly enough I don't feel old when I'm around my sister's friends, who are all 17 or 18 now. Then I get to be the really cool older sister who drives people places and lends her little sister awesome clothes :p

I miss my Gameboy :(

I only had 2 games, Pokemon Red, and Pokemon Yellow :p

I got it when I was 9, and my Pokemon obsession came to light, played the games for about 2 years...and then it gathered dust in my bedside locker for about 6 years.

I pulled it out once, to pass the time when I was an exam attendant in 07, (?500 for 18 days making cups of coffee for supervisors and reading...sweeeeeet!), then after that, I think I accidentally binned it when I was cleaning out my room :cry:

OK...NOW I feel fuckin' old...

I wouldn't mind getting a DS though...:)
I had those two too.
I am currently playing Pokemon Pearl :3
I have recently said I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WERE ONLY 151 OF THEM AND WHEN YOU TALKED TO THE MAN 3X AND SURF ON THE EAST COAST OF CINNABAR A CIRCUTBOARD APPEARED AND GAVE YOU 999 OF WHATEVER WAS YOUR THIRD ITEM.

OK now I feel old at 53.

Hey you're my Mommy's age.

Last edited:
There is something very wrong with the world when a teenager feels oneself old.

Well when nearly a decade has passed since one of my bigger hobbies..I am bound to feel pretty old!
Just the fact that time has gone so by so quickly....Scary concept really :blink:

Feels like just yesterday I sat the Junior Cert :cry:

Just installed Picasa Photo Viewer, the perfect replacement for MS Photo Viewer!

I'll honest, I feel, not old, but lost and way behind the times when I see the lower school (11-13yr olds mostly).

In other news - holiday tomorrow! Maybe I'll be able to feel a bit happier than when I'm at school. *sigh* Isle of Man here I come!

Incidentally, my mum told me about the footpath round Clarkson's house and suggested we go there for the scenery, because it's probably a nice headland. Two things; one, I actually said to her 'oh really, I think I heard about that on the news', when the truth is I know too much about this shit, because of FG :p. And second, should I go? I mean, I'm sure it'll be a nice walk, but I don't want to make it look like I want to go and see Clarkson's house (which I don't. I mean, what's the point?).

I'm going next week to ride this. Its going to be insane. One second all you see is sky, the next its all ground.

[YOUTUBE]VX2rid0jqAY[/YOUTUBE]

In 4 and Half hours I'm getting up to go on holiday to Turkey. I just looked at the weather and it's how I like it.. 37 Degree and higher..
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muthafuckerz. :cool:

If anyone says anything about how it's as hot as that everyday 'where I live' then I'll poke you to death with my.. baton.

Last edited:
I just hit "Book Trip" on HotWire for my trip to Boston XD This will be fun but I can't help but feel... panicky. :confused:

In 4 and Half hours I'm getting up to go on holiday to Turkey. I just looked at the weather and it's how I like it.. 37 Degree and higher..
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muthafuckerz. :cool:

If anyone says anything about how it's as hot as that everyday 'where I live' then I'll poke you to death with my.. baton.

The fact that it's that hot here every day is one of the reasons why I just was on vacation in San Francisco! :p

I'm going next week to ride this. Its going to be insane. One second all you see is sky, the next its all ground.

[YOUTUBE]VX2rid0jqAY[/YOUTUBE]

It's not the end of the world, but it's the most fun out of the rest at Cedar Point. It's different because you go up the incline pretty quickly and all of a sudden you're falling straight down face first. Dragster is also one helluva rush, it'll probably leave you out of breath if you haven't been on a fast coaster before.

I just hit "Book Trip" on HotWire for my trip to Boston XD This will be fun but I can't help but feel... panicky. :confused:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw[/YOUTUBE]

Yep, Boston is pretty much just like that. A bunch of white guys screaming and looking for wooden legs. GL :p

Hmm, two things at work...

I've got a song stuck in my head +1 to whomever gets the song title "standing on solid rock, living on borrowed time" (I might be paraphrasing also)

Also, I need a holiday I think (I plan on coming to the states at the end of the year for Christmas in Houston)