Random Thoughts....

That's not something you drop on a forum so easily.

Sorry to hear that, hope you can work out whatever issues you may have had with him. :comfort:

That's pretty much how it was dropped on me. :blink:
Today a man came to the door and said he had died last night, I didn't know he was even that sick.

Apparently my father is dead.

I am not sure how I feel, I haven't seen him for about 10 years.... Guess I'll have a funeral to go to.....

omg :hug:

I am not sure how I feel, I haven't seen him for about 10 years.... Guess I'll have a funeral to go to.....

Wow that's rough, no matter the nature of the relationship. Hope you can reconcile how you feel:hug:.

Wow that's rough, no matter the nature of the relationship. Hope you can reconcile how you feel:hug:.

Yep, it's shows great discipline and wisdom to be able to let these things go.

And in lighter news, I'm going camping with some friends and the stupid girl I'm picking up wants to take her car. I've packed sooo light, she has the entire trunk for two days worth of clothes and a sleeping bag. My other friends are getting the food and my backpack. Tonight, were driving up along Lake Michigan and stopping for dinner at a local vineyard, and it's 85 degrees and sunny!

She WILL concede, I'm not going in a Neon.

Yep, it's shows great discipline and wisdom to be able to let these things go.

And in lighter news, I'm going camping with some friends and the stupid girl I'm picking up wants to take her car. I've packed sooo light, she has the entire trunk for two days worth of clothes and a sleeping bag. My other friends are getting the food and my backpack. Tonight, were driving up along Lake Michigan and stopping for dinner at a local vineyard, and it's 85 degrees and sunny!

She WILL concede, I'm not going in a Neon.

Car: '83 Porsche 944, '91 Miazda

Well, to be fair, your cars are more for fun then space :lol:

That's pretty much how it was dropped on me. :blink:
Today a man came to the door and said he had died last night, I didn't know he was even that sick.

My condolences, sorry for your loss.
Take care of yourself.
:(

I was dreaming I was at the Ferrari factory in Italy, it was awesome, then I woke up, now I'm sad.

:comfort:

Last day in Greece, slowly getting back on the internets or I will OD when I get home :p Will be nice not to worry about sunscreen, not drinking the water and not throwing paper in the toilet :? but I will miss the nice warm evening breeze.

Edit: Oh and I'm drinking a drink with a little pink umbrella in :D

Last edited:
So sorry to hear your news Kat :hug:

Every time I hear All American Rejects....the more I am reminded of the Jonahs Brothers :puke:

My sympathies kat. :-(

Edit: Oh and I'm drinking a drink with a little pink umbrella in :D
When there's a little pink umbrella in your drink, you know life is good.

Must... learn... to... let... go... of... this... feeling! grrrrrrrrrrrr

My condolences, kat. :comfort:

I have absolutely no idea who to vote for in the upcoming local elections. And my plan to have a closer look at the candidates/parties and their programmes this weekend didn't succeed, because... well, weekend. I was too lazy.

The Lisbon Treaty vote MarkII vote is coming up in October in Ireland.

This time round I have a vote, on my 19th of all days...

And I have no clue whether to vote yes or no...:|

The Lisbon Treaty vote MarkII vote is coming up in October in Ireland.

This time round I have a vote, on my 19th of all days...

And I have no clue whether to vote yes or no...:|

Forget about the vote...

... unless you're forced to go and vote?

I know that I won't go and vote on stuff like this if I don't have a perfectly-shaped opinion. On presidential/parliamentary elections I'll go and throw a protest vote, but not for any extremists.

Last edited: