Random Thoughts....

The gas thing about it is...BIFFO (Cowen) and all the Irish government cronies have worked long and hard over the years to run the country to the ground, we now rely on a solicitor with our finances to come up with the most ridiculous budgets.

The government then provides us with an oppertunity to make one decision which will probably change the economy dramatically.

We all vote no...the government decides "Well you gave your answer, and this is a democratic country....but let's give it another go till ye get it right" :mad:

This country is being run by MORONS!!!

are there any countries NOT run by morons right now?

The gas thing about it is...BIFFO (Cowen) and all the Irish government cronies have worked long and hard over the years to run the country to the ground, we now rely on a solicitor with our finances to come up with the most ridiculous budgets.

Gotta love Biffo eh? And his Finance minister who can't add.

I've spoken to a lot of people who voted yes in the last referendum but are strongly considering voting no this time around because they see it as making a mockery of the "democratic" process. I wouldn't blame them. The "yes" campaign the last time was an utter joke and going back again with "assurances" about certain things which were there in the first place if the bothered to look at it properly is a joke.

I for one don't intend to be here to vote, or to have my hard earned used to pay for the fuck ups in the banks caused by the governments inability to govern.

as in 18 to 21 o'clock? PM? That doesn't sound too bad to me, I rarely ever leave the house before 9PM anyways. I used to work 7 to 11 or 8 to midnight, that's more annoying.

My other buddy works full time, and chances are if I have to work that time I don't get to do anything with him as he is in bed by 12 for work the next day...so we'd have 2 hours which is pretty useless. It just really gets in the way.

I've decided to set sail for fail, and try to learn how to make TF2 maps in Hammer...

/Prepares to give up after it becomes too difficult... :)

^ Okaaaay :p Interesting career path there.

So that's when the GCSEs come out :p I was wondering. My ASs come out on Thursday (20th). YAY! I can't wait to see how many university offers I won't be getting.

Yeah, they come out a week after the AS's and not so much a career path, more a spontaneous bit of experience which i really want to have :) Id like to learn the language or something...
Random I know, and not easy!

Results day in 10 days :O

I want to take a Gap Year and move to be an animator in Turkey...

Everyone that I went to high school with that was "taking a gap year" never went to uni in the end

Im too clever not to go to Uni..
Oh no, that sounds horrible!

Edit: Im sure that's what they all said, actually! Hmmm, it's a way off yet anyway :)

Last edited:
Im too clever not to go to Uni..
Oh no, that sounds horrible!

Edit: Im sure that's what they all said, actually! Hmmm, it's a way off yet anyway :)

It's more that they got used to doing as they please and having a bit of money,

ALSO NEVER EVER TRUST SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY'RE 'REORGANISING' A NETWORK SHARE...

I have lost several diagrams that I didn't have a backup for (for security reasons usb's etc aren't permitted)

Last edited:
I have had the MOST relaxing weekend in a very long time. A great finish to my week's holiday. Back to work tomorrow and a mountain of emails no doubt, bugger!

I've had pretty much no weekend thanks to uni assignments.........:cry:

Despite the humidity here, I really do enjoy Boston. Granted I get confused on where the hell I'm going since there are very little street signs on the corners :shakefist: but the overall city is very nice (has to be, tourist trap). Love hearing the various Europeans conversing between each other, makes me melt :love: Subway isn't all that scary like I thought it would be either :lol: Only had 3 creepy situations so far.

1) Walking to the local subway station, I pass a guy waiting for a bus and when I'm maybe 2 feet from him he said "You're beautiful", looks me up and down, spins on his heel to watch me walk away as fast as I could without making it obvious lol.

2) Ate at a Burger King by the Boston Library and I swear this woman had narcolepsy! She had bought a sundae drink type of thing (I don't go to BK enough to know what it is), she ate some then dozed off. Woke back up, ate some more, dozed back off.

3) Walking back to my hotel there was a guy in a Matrix who was turning on to the same street as I was walking on (headed to the intersection then to subway station again) and driving super slow! Can't tell if he was waiting for me to get past the driveway to the hotel or what. Turns out he was watching me walk because when he finally passed me, he sped off :lol: :rolleyes:

Other than that, I like it here. Not sure if I could handle the winter with me being spoiled during California's "winter" of ~70 degrees in the day to maaaybe ~50 degrees at night. :lol:

Last edited:
Since i don't have a camera, today was a lovely day for pics, i saw a LWB S-Class and (even though the local transit department told me there wasn't any, a Buick park avenue).

hell, i'm surprised a group of naked ladies didn't walked right on front of me