Random Thoughts....

I love the smell of vanilla :)

And lemon potpourri :)

I'm always the one girl in the supermarket at the household section getting high off the candles :)

I love the smell of vanilla :)

And lemon potpourri :)

I'm always the one girl in the supermarket at the household section getting high off the candles :)
I've always wanted to buy scented candles so that I can burn them in the house... but my mom is strongly against it because she fears I might burn the house down instead :(

I really want to get Sunburst by Picture House on my iPod.

I can't find it though :(

Just got back from Greece and it's been raining almost non-stop <_<

LOLs. First day back to classes and the school's website is down so I can't find out which room my class is in. I also can't login to the online portion of the courses because they upgraded the system and decided to change the password to our school email password, which I don't know because I don't use it and I can't look up because the school's website is down.

Another completely random thought:

If you could change a few things in your life, or if a few things were different, would you become a sort of "one-man (woman) traveler"? As in, load up the car or the motorcycle or bicycle or shoes and simply go to nowhere in particular.

If it wasn't for the car and a couple of my friends (some of them would be just as willing to go), I would probably get the Yamaha ready and do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Peacock

Blue Peacock?dubbed the "chicken-powered nuclear bomb"?was the codename of a British tactical nuclear weapon project in the 1950s with the goal to store a number of ten-kiloton nuclear mines in Germany, to be placed at target locations on the North German Plain in the event of war.
[...]
Chicken Power
One technical problem was that buried objects?especially during winter?can get very cold, and it was possible the mine would not have worked after some days underground, due to the electronics being too cold to operate properly. Various methods to get around this were studied, such as wrapping the bombs in insulating blankets. One particularly remarkable proposal suggested that live chickens should be included in the mechanism. The chickens would be sealed inside the casing, with a supply of food and water; they would remain alive for a week or so, which was the expected maximum lifetime of the bomb in any case. The body heat given off by the chickens would, it seems, have been sufficient to keep all the relevant components at a working temperature. This proposal was sufficiently outlandish that it was taken as an April Fool's Day joke when the Blue Peacock file was declassified on April 1, 2004. Tom O'Leary, head of education and interpretation at the National Archives, replied to the media that, "It does seem like an April Fool but it most certainly is not. The Civil Service does not do jokes."

The last line makes it just that much better. Serious business! :lol:

Last edited:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5053827
xzibit.jpg

Yo dawg, I herd you liek torrentz, so I put torrentz in yo torrent so you can torrent while you torrent

Maybe he went to the car dealership and didn't realise the car he was looking at the entire time had 'C4C' written on the windscreen.

Sundial dreams!

Jayney....

There was a car outside the house next door since at least Friday night, a 96 Corrolla I think, grand enough condition, and another neighbour decide to call the Gardai about it.

The Gardai arrived about half an hour later, dusted around the place, rubber gloves and all. The car was unlocked by the way.

When Dad and I got back from getting the groceries, the car was being taken by a recovery truck.

Turns out it had been stolen from another estate about 5/6 miles away, and there were a load of gear bags and stuff in the boot. :blink:

The weirder thing was a couple of weeks ago, a 98 Corsa in pretty much the same condition was left in the turning circle outside our house. It was left there for about 5 days, and then it was gone again.

No-one had said anything because we'd assumed it belonged to a friend of one of the neighbour's on the other side of us or something.

Freaky....:|

It would be awesome to live in south Devon right now.

Muse are doing a 'homecoming' gig - 2 nights in Teignmouth (their hometown). Tickets go on sale to locals only on Friday. They may play old Showbiz stuff and quieter songs as well as the new stuff due to the fact they have a council issued notice saying the gig cannot exceed 84.1dB for longer than 15 minutes. Anyone live nearby and want to get me a ticket? :p

Also - sitting at home alone is boring and depressing.

What happened to it? Spontaneous engine combustion?

No, the Bonneville he was going to buy has a crack in the windshield and didn't pass safety. So he wasn't going to pay to fix it...the Volvo is for sure out <_< He is now saying Sunfire/Cavalier because they are great cheap cars to fix...and a Acura EL...evidently its a nice "sporty" car. Ya, 127hp is sporty.

^I had no idea you guys got the civic re-badged as an Acura in Canada... It would be fun to add Spanish words to the back of your car after the EL like "Acura EL Ni?o" or something equally silly.