Random Thoughts....

Hong kong airport coffee + free wifi + iPod touch = awesome

I love this airport. This and Singapore are the best and in another league compared to others IMO

Yep. I love Hong Kong airport. The lounges there are excellent too.

Everything's done so quickly there its not funny. ALL airports should be like HK.

The Living Daylights FTW! One of the best songs, one the best Bonds, one of the best cars, one of the best girls, one of the best stories...

So I guess I'll jump in and take either Timothy Dalton or George Lazenby. Dunno which. Can't make up my mind.

I've got the entire score for the movie, it's fantastic.

also "i've had a few optional extras installed" D:

Yep. I love Hong Kong airport. The lounges there are excellent too.

Everything's done so quickly there its not funny. ALL airports should be like HK.

We can't do things as quickly because we have customs to deal with, given that HK already has most of the things they're trying to keep out of AU they can be pretty quick.

Last edited:
^ lol

My friends that don't like Dalton or Lazenby don't know what they're missing. Dalton and Connery are my personal favorites though. I like the others, Brosnan and Craig (although I'm waiting for more films to pass final judgment) included. My least favorite, despite being hired specifically to attract more Americans, is Rodger Moore. Don't get me wrong, I still liked him as a Bond, but he just doesn't quite do it for me... I know, I'm a nutter. :lol:

My sister got married yesterday. The wedding went off without a hitch; nobody died, went into labor, got arrested or caught on fire.

I spent about half an hour this morning picking bobby pins out of my hair. I really can't complain about that as I'd rather do that than pass out in my sister's front yard, like my older brother.

I got quite a few compliments on how nice I looked in my bridesmaid's gown. I guess they were surprised to see me with my hair up and wearing something other than a t-shirt and denim pants.

There were some lowlights, though:

--- the reception was almost ruined by a swarm of bees.
--- the DJ didn't have "Never Gonna Give You Up" in his collection.
--- my oldest nephew requested "Poker Face."

I need to get some sleep here. I have to housesit for my folks this week; they're taking care of my nephews while my sister and (first time saying this) brother-in-law go on their honeymoon (in Vegas).

My sister got married yesterday. The wedding went off without a hitchTurned out to unbelievably boring; nobody died, went into labor, got arrested or caught on fire.

FTFY:p

seriously, glad to hear almost nothing went wrong, as opposed to (i presume) the vast majority of weddings

Michael Cera really annoys the hell out of me.

My body clock is ruined....

I lay in bed 11:30pm to 3:45am (last time I remembr seeing on the clock) wide awake and then when I finaly did drift off to sleep was woken by my 5:00am alarm telling me to get up! :wall:

And now I'll be out of the house at 6:20am, on a bus by 7:00am and won't get to college until 9:00am... and I have to do this 3 days a week from the 30th.
Can't wait till' I get a job to take up the other 2 days and Staurday... <_<

(times fixed!)

Last edited:
31 degrees here today. Not bad for winter eh?