Random Thoughts....

Perhaps your grandmother is a real blue-haired devil. I just don't think luring her into your car under false pretenses, essentially kidnapping her, then driving around until you get an answer your seeking. Which you probably wont get, so then you dump her out and leave her to walk home. :blink:

Both my Grandmother's are slightly bigoted, and one thinks Poland led the resistance against the axis more than all the Allies combined. But I still couldn't imagine ever harming them.

We are talking here about the most selfish, bitter and disgustingly two-faced person in the world. My grandfather (rightfully) divorced her like.. 30? years ago. And now, when he is the most vulnerable, she suddenly shows up and sets up shop at his house pretending to still like him (Both me and my mother would be willing to bet our lives on this being just a scam). She owns a valuable summer cottage, but she can't live there because she doesn't have a car, and supposedly can't sell it..(because it's too dear to her) and obviously wants the house.

My grandmother is teamed up with my aunt, a ~45 year old bitter bitch who has failed completely in life (She also got divorced like ~15 years ago, and she drives a green automatic 1.0 Nissan micra, says it all). She needs money because her unemployment benefit thing (she somehow got a disability pension, or sth without really needing it..) ran out a few months ago, and she can't be arsed to get work, even though she is perfectly capable of working Basically, my aunt and grandmother have devised a plan to get my grandfathers house and money by pretending to be nice:mad:

Today me and my mother went to take care of my grandfathers garden (we do it weekly) And my Granny was there, cleaning up the house, she had already packed up all of the clothes, etc. in the house that were stored there by a female friend of my grandad, and put them in plastic bags. She had thrown all of the flowers my mom planted in the garden away, and basically is setting up a home there, just because she can't let go of her stupid summer cottage. I've always (before these events) had a relatively good relationship with her, but just seeing her as the extremely manipulative witch she is made my blood boil. She couldn't talk to me face-to-face, and couldn't even look me into the eyes, all the time being "oh so casual". She shouted at my mother "because she doesn't take proper care of my grandfather", even though, as I said, we visit him atleast once a week, and take care of his garden, clean the windows, and do all sorts of chores. whereas she has barely seen him in the last 30 years.

I just can't imagine how horrible a person she is. You know when people say someone is "poisonous".. (What she is doing resebles in a way what that hissing guy did to the king of Rohan in the LOTR movie..) Every single member of my family apart from my aunt(who is very much like her) has a deep hatred for her and her antics. Im going to take her for a drive so I can see if she can talk to me straight. Face to face. If she can't, im going to find some way of getting her the hell out of my grandfathers life (no, im not going to kill her. I've though about just gathering all of my grandfathers siblings, and loved ones, going to his house, and trying to convince him to get her the hell out. Also, I can't put too much emphasis on her being 2 faced and manipulative. If you knew her, you'd know.

It's all like from a movie or something.

A horrible movie that no-one would ever want to see.

Last edited:
^I feel for you. :mad:

When one of my grandfathers had cancer, his second wife slipped a new will under his nose when he was all drugged up and took nearly everything, and then broke off all ties with his family (us). It was pretty twisted. Don't let it happen to you.

^ Similar stories in my family as well... it's incredible what an ugly side of their personality some people will let loose when it comes to inheritance. :(

And yes Russia will sell weapons to anyone with cash, but I wouldn't really call the relationship chummy.

As far as I can remember Israel doesn't use any (or at least very few) Russian weapon systems, most of their equipment is either of western origin (mostly from the US) or their own design. The Israelis are quite keen on designing their own weapons, and have a relatively well established arms industry as a result.

^I feel for you. :mad:

When one of my grandfathers had cancer, his second wife slipped a new will under his nose when he was all drugged up and took nearly everything, and then broke off all ties with his family (us). It was pretty twisted. Don't let it happen to you.

I don't give a flying fuck who gets the inheritance, as long as it's not my aunt and grandmother. I would rather see the money go to Greenpeace than them (and that's saying a lot) Just the idea of someone being twisted enough to try and scam a vulnerable old man makes me angry.

The fact that the one being scammed is a lovely person that I have fond memories of (he is the one who originally got me interested in cars, he took me for one hell of a ride on a gravel road in a Nissan sunny coupe when I was little, and used to tell me stories of his rally co-driver days..:)) makes me downright angry.:mad: If needs must, I'd willing to sink very low, just so I can cause harm to a person as disgusting as my grandmother. Atm, Im fighting the desire to drive to Espoo, to my aunts (small and pathetic) apartment, and slash the tires of her stupid piece of shit Micra. Im not going to do it, but damn it if it wouldn't be a pleasurable experience.

EDIT: Btw, what does "Blue-haired devil" mean?

Last edited:
Yes, I understand that. The story I told you was not about the inheritance. It was the fact that this woman acted so sweet and nice to everyone and then suddenly turned in to an evil bitch who loathed us all and ran off with his money via sleazy tactics.

Last edited:
As far as I can remember Israel doesn't use any (or at least very few) Russian weapon systems, most of their equipment is either of western origin (mostly from the US) or their own design. The Israelis are quite keen on designing their own weapons, and have a relatively well established arms industry as a result.

Oh I agree but I wouldn't put it past them to buy from anyone who's selling what they want. My understanding is more that Russia provides weaponry to Syria which would make them rather antagonistic to Israel but my current events are rusty. Well let's juts be honest and say they're rusted straight through. We have a few Israelis around here somewhere. They'll know.

Yes, I understand that. The story I told you was not about the inheritance. It was the fact that this woman acted so sweet and nice to everyone and then suddenly turned in to an evil bitch who loathed us all and ran off with his money via sleazy tactics.

Same deal with my mum's step dad second wife,

Divorced him, took pretty much all of his money and got back together with her first husband...

What a hoe.

One of my aunt's currently going through a fairly nasty divorce where the guy feels he entitled to a whole big pile of money contray to the fact he never paid for anything...(even his own lawyer described him as an idiot)

None of these stories are about the inheritance money, they are about the downright disgusting manipulative assholes (wonder why it's always females..) who deceive vulnerable peoplejust so they could get more money. They are about people who value material posessions more than relationships.

They are about people I wouldn't mind seeing dead.

Honestly, the events of the last week have made me hate my grandmother&aunt more than anyone else in the world. And they CHOSE to do it. She chose to cut off all ties to her daughter, and grandchildren, just so she could get money.

I just can't think of a more striking word with the same meaning as disgusting. And even if I could, it still wouldn't be horrible enough to describe these people.

Well, if it's a kid who's had their ball go in the road, they need to learn that that means the ball is gone and that they really should be more careful. That should keep them out of the street in future. People don't like it when you shoot their kids for a mistake, either - most unfortunate, that. :mrgreen:
This reminds me of when I accidentally kicked a soccer ball into the street, an old one the was very much pumped up and it got run over by some shit box, there was a huge bang, and then the car stopped and the brakes had apparently stopped working... turns out the ball blowing up under the car snapped the brake lines. I have no idea how but it was funny as hell!

Diary of a crazy person:

Let me see what kind of problem that should go over
# 1 our web-site is very very slow coming up with info on my account.
Unless you what pay me $150.00 for DSL TV telephone internet from Verizon or compcast for one their budding packages that?s only good for a mouth that I only use for about 5 hours maybe.
# 2 I think that our trying put me in a default state again
# 3 Still having problems with card about taking our card! With merchants
# 4 merchants still telling me that you charge $6-7 dollars more having our card compare to other cards
Who should I believe them or you ?
Maybe the Spanish community is right do not have bank account or a credit card or investments with wall street add do not use ATMs Just keep the grand cash in our pocket add live on the streets.
I guess super fly was right from 1970s how to get over on us.
https://www99.americanexpress.com/server_error/500.html

OMG!!! now the US is denying visas from any Honduran regardless of who, what, when or why. it's official. We are the new Cuba

just wait a little bit and I'll start posting about the 1hr queue for milk, and asking politely that you send me some toilet paper

Long story short, sold my little store to the big store it was located in.

So today I was moving out the last few things while they organized crap and had their I.T. guy setup the computers. The I.T. guy starts getting all pissed off because he has the computer plugged into the jack below the desk and it's not communicating with the network. He's freaking out checking the router, calling people on the other side of the country "14 is plugged in but it's not lit"..... all the while I'm laughing hysterically on the inside.

That jack isn't connected to their network because they didn't want me connected to their network when we set the store up, which was fine with me because I didn't want my computers connected to their network and filters. So anyways this line does a loop around my area so that I could plug another PC in to my router, when I left he had been at it for two hours and still hadn't bother to look at the cable run which given that the ceiling is open really isn't that hard to do.

It's amazing how a good haircut makes you happy! :love: It also helps when you have random people getting their own hair cut in the salon complimenting you on your natural hair color :wub:

To think when I was younger I desperately wanted something other than red! :hammer:

When I'm in the store, I see people are oblivious when a cashier has their light off and people still ask them "Is you're lane open?"

I would probably throw something at those people if I were the cashier...

Finally got my internet back after another ~2 weeks without it. And there are so many posts on the forum that I'm not even going to bother reading them. I just hit the mark-all-forums-read switch, since it will take way too long. So please excuse any future reposts, I will do my best to try not to do it.

Finally got my internet back after another ~2 weeks without it. And there are so many posts on the forum that I'm not even going to bother reading them. I just hit the mark-all-forums-read switch, since it will take way too long. So please excuse any future reposts, I will do my best to try not to do it.

I usually have to resort to that button after just 3 days.

It's amazing how a good haircut makes you happy! :love: It also helps when you have random people getting their own hair cut in the salon complimenting you on your natural hair color :wub:

To think when I was younger I desperately wanted something other than red! :hammer:

Pics or it didn?t happened!