Random Thoughts....

I can totally relate. My testicular torsion from being kicked in the groin by a bull I was trying to kill and eat for my evening meal is terrible.

Aw man, feelin' for ya! I hear a freezing cold can of beer to cool the testies help with the pain tho.

Anyway, that reminds me of my huge craving for beef. Seriously, I'm starving for some delicious beef, I'm so close to run out and get a 20? steak ... but I'm not sure what beefy treat to get myself? There are so many, and all of them so good!
Or maybe I could get some bacon instead... mhhh, juicy, fat bacon...

Speaking of fat, that reminds of that one time I tried a different strip club, but damn, worst thing ever! The girl they had there was clearly at least a size 12, and a C cup at best. Ugh, no thanks. If I'd liked to go hunting for whales I'd hang out with some Inuit, not go to a strip club. <_<

I'm off to wax my pussy :lol:

fuckin' OW. I tried that once it didn't go well... I like my good friend mr. clippers.
8685Peanut.jpg

I'm sure there's one out there if you look for long enough, plenty of Land Rover nutters. :lol:

We should start a counter offensive to reclaim this thread for manhood by talking about man issues!

Wow, I started YESTERDAY already, that's how manly I am :lol:

Sitting around outside, with a cold lowball of Tanqueray No 10, and a fat Dominican cigar, on a hot summer evening..... This is the life.

I just spent an hour and a half listening to what I thought was the last episode of my favourite podcast, the Podcastle, then lo and behold right at the end of the episode right when everyone thought that was it. They announce they've still got something in the pipeline to be released in a matter of months.

I'm facing a serious dilemma...

Do I spend $150 to go see AC/DC in October? Is it worth it?

...or do I save the money, stay home and study for my GRE?

Just keep in mind the lead singer is different to their original stuff, so if you're used to the sound on the old albums, you'll be slightly disappointed because Brian Johnson isn't the same as Bon Scott. Otherwise the music is still good, the experience is a good one. $150 seems steep though, how many tickets is that and how close?

The answer to the question of concert is always yes.

Dear junk mail person, I am not in england and your telling me I won a billion euros is stupid because I do not qualify for your england thing.

Don't have any regrets. If you think you can make up the lost study time and don't need the money for anything else, do it. If you are worried that this could impact badly on your mark in your GRE (what is that anyway sorry?) or you need the money more elsewhere, don't go.

It's really more what are you going to look back on in 10 years time and regret more- not going, or a bad/fail mark?

If it were me and it was something I was really passionate about, I would make up the study in some other time and go. But knowing me, I would most likely forget/not do the study in this time- eep :?

ACDC > lots of stuff > GRE

face it, when you're 40, you'll remember the concert, not the grade...

See...I love going to concerts. I've seen Whitesnake twice, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Dio etc... But every time the tickets were a much more normal $30-$40 and I was right in front of the stage (no seat, stadium gigs FTW!)

Here they are asking $150 for a crappy seat, 50m from the stage. The good seats go on eBay for $600+.
I just don't think I'll enjoy it from that seat. I love AC/DC! But I'm not a laidback person - I like to be in the melee, jumping, singing, wearing my AC/DC memorabilia.

150 is quite normal for a band like ACDC.

Besides, do you want to WATCH or do you want to LISTEN...
It's a bunch of old dudes playing, so 50m from stage sounds allright to me