Random Thoughts....

I was about 50m from the stage when Iron Maiden played at Acer in Sydney last year and it was still awesome. Seats suck but you just stand anyway.

Do it man.

They'll have the big screens and everything too so it'll be sweet. Go!

And in a moment of stupidity I bought a Pearl Jam ticket, got tremendously excited, then realised I'm flying to Singapore that night. *facepalm*

Let me make this as clear as possible. You have a choice between this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAu_rAj7g7o[/YOUTUBE]

And this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsZmdX9nlLc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Now....what was the question again ?

Last edited:
I was 5 feet from Bon Scott in 1975ish - Croydon Greyhound - Mr Fox club. AC/DC were the support for Back Street Crawler.

AC/DC Gods amoungst ordinary Rock musicians.

150 USD - do it!!!! You'll never regret it - Brian is pretty good too btw.

Brother Michael, you are biased :p

Anyways, after just playing Let There be Rock in the office....I"M GONNA DO IT!

Wow, I sleep for a few hours and THIS breaks out? Oy.

This thread is pretty much what keeps me awake at work... tech support is pretty slow during the summer.

EDIT: NO NO NOW I AM GOING TO RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION TELLING ME TO RESTART EVERY 15 FREAKING MINUTES ALL FREAKING DAY

Never run a Windows update at work :mad:

Last edited:
This thread is pretty much what keeps me awake at work... tech support is pretty slow during the summer.

EDIT: NO NO NOW I AM GOING TO RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATION TELLING ME TO RESTART EVERY 15 FREAKING MINUTES ALL FREAKING DAY

Never run a Windows update at work :mad:

Tell it to remind you in 4 hours then.

I'm baking muffins :D

XP.

That's a windows version, not an emoticon.

Ouch. I moved to Vista, and never looked back. The again though, not surprised that a company would still run XP. One of my previous jobs, my computer had Windows 2000 on it still.

Ouch. I moved to Vista, and never looked back. The again though, not surprised that a company would still run XP. One of my previous jobs, my computer had Windows 2000 on it still.

I rarely see Vista being used on a corporate network, and encounter some problems when people try to use work software on their home PCs (especially 64 bit). That said, for home use Vista is great and 7 is better.

Also, I am using a laptop with a 2.13 GHz Pentium M. GLHF with Vista on that.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Triple chocolate :drool:

Ohhhhhhh, yum. I went lazy and used the little packet mix so all I had around was lemon poppyseed. I did make a citrus glaze to go with though. They were tasty.

I felt like an absolute idiot at the FSAE workshop tonight.

I haven't picked up any tools in like at least 2 years, so I've completely forgotten everything (Drilling holes, undoing bolts, etc)....:(

Hopefully doing more and more stuff will eventually get me back to where I used to be.

I rarely see Vista being used on a corporate network, and encounter some problems when people try to use work software on their home PCs (especially 64 bit). That said, for home use Vista is great and 7 is better.

Also, I am using a laptop with a 2.13 GHz Pentium M. GLHF with Vista on that.

I've never used Vista, not at home because I can't be arsed, and not at work because they can't be arsed either apparently.

Besides, I can beat your crappy laptop : Beware my Intel Pentium M processor delivering 1.89 Ghz of speed, with a whopping 1GB of RAM!

That's nothing compared to a company I worked for a couple of years ago though, they were using Pentium IIs running Win95... in 2005.
Also, no email, no internet...