Random Thoughts....

Screenshot2009-08-28at52929PM.png

My CPUs are used up but the computer goes faster o_O ODD

*waits his bacon, cheese, meat, more bacon,more bacon, meat, cheese sandwich

Some one mentioned bacon :blink:
Now bring me it

Last edited:
Mmm, bacon.....*starts drooling Homer Simpson-style *

IMHO no single band is worth more than 60 eur for a concert, especially for seats. Not to mention that Brian Johnson's voice makes my ears bleed after 3 songs, let alone a whole gig.

In other news: Netherland has just declared war on Finland.

You are a dead man.

Sometimes people do not realise that value is relative. There are lots of things that impact relative value, not just the actual cash value - and its AC/DC FCS!

Declaring war on Finland=Massive mistake. They even made the Brewster Buffalo work well as a fighter, and that was a little flying tub (of shit!)

Did someone say bacon? NSFW

Oh, and I decided to drink tonight instead. 3/4 of a bottle of wine and I'm feelin' better. Wonder if I have any more booze around.

Last edited:
DJ AM's dead, less than a year after his plane crash...

I rarely see Vista being used on a corporate network, and encounter some problems when people try to use work software on their home PCs (especially 64 bit).

Yep, we just got all the computers at work replaced and we're still using XP. I don't know if our software would work with Vista.

But at home it's Macs FTMFW. I just bought myself a 13 inch MacBook Pro and gave my old 13 inch MacBook to my sister for her 18th and my mum got a 20" iMac...and now my bro might replace his because he's slowly finding that less and less things work with Windows 98. :lol:

I just met a girl with no tan lines, but that was mostly because she was also the whitest person I think I've ever met.

...and now my bro might replace his because he's slowly finding that less and less things work with Windows 98. :lol:

So, because everyone else in the family has joined the Apple Cult, he now thinks that upgrading to an operating system that's only one year newer and still ten years old is a good idea. :p

So, because everyone else in the family has joined the Apple Cult, he now thinks that upgrading to an operating system that's only one year newer and still ten years old is a good idea. :p

Windows 98 was actually awesome, and he would keep it if he could, but like I said it won't support anything these days. He can't get on the internet anymore because I replaced our old router when it died, and forgot to check whether it would be compatible with 98. But yes, the main goal is really to brainwash him ;)

You're just mad that your size is now considered plus sized.

You still don't get it :rolleyes: going to stop wasting my energy on trying to make you realize what I meant.

I don't understand the fascination with bacon as of late. American bacon is fucking DISGUSTING. Way too much fat and very little meat to it :(