Random Thoughts....

If you haven't killed yourself already, here! This will make you feel better. :)

Well, it WAS gone until you reminded me of it! Really though, Journey was on TV this morning so now I have "Don't Stop Believing" instead. I think it's an improvement.

No no no!!!!

Now I have that shitty shitty Black Eyed Piss song stuck in my head!!:mad:

"I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good good night..."

If I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me:p

Also...Derren Brown freaks me out :blink:

No no no!!!!

Also...Derren Brown freaks me out :blink:

Here you go:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc[/YOUTUBE]

How in the world did you get Black Eyed Peas from Journey?

How in the world did you get Black Eyed Peas from Journey?

I was flicking around the music channels :p

Scuzz has Fightstar (Eyebrows from Busted)...and now Plain White Tees :blink:
Bliss has Jacko stuff
Flava has Keri Wilson or whatever her name is
Q has RHCP
Smash Hits has "Is this the way to Amarillo?"
4Music has "If I were a boy"
VH1 CLassic has more Jacko, Scream to be more specific.
VH1 has Pink
MTV2 has Green Day

Cher Turn Back Time - Rock Guitar Version: Get out get out get out. ....

Nope still there!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Lord, if I weren't currently listening to flac ELO that would have stuck in my head as well.

I was flicking around the music channels :p

Scuzz has Fightstar (Eyebrows from Busted)...and now Plain White Tees :blink:
Bliss has Jacko stuff
Flava has Keri Wilson or whatever her name is
Q has RHCP
Smash Hits has "Is this the way to Amarillo?"
4Music has "If I were a boy"
VH1 CLassic has more Jacko, Scream to be more specific.
VH1 has Pink
MTV2 has Green Day

In that case, I highly recommend a band you're too young to remember (but may recognize the music of)

[YOUTUBE]CNB1EUJg1-w[/YOUTUBE]

Ok so Journey is best suited for the radio. There was a lot of damn good music out of the 80s once you get paid the hair and gratuitous use of the leotard.

Last edited:
I just love it when you're boss tells you "We'll see each other in the morning" to finish some stuff I can only finish with him, and then in the morning he never shows up... I'm useless since 8am30, it is now 12am and still now sign of him... My guess is he will show up like yesterday at 5pm when I need to leave at 6pm30.........

I'M BORED

I?ve been getting on everyones nerves for having a new favorite quote I mumble on every possible occasion ... It?s "Life?s a lottery - be lucky" ... and I forgot where I picked it up ... is that TG-related? Anyone an Idea where I might have heard that before? And yes, I tried google ... :)

I just love it when you're boss tells you "We'll see each other in the morning" to finish some stuff I can only finish with him, and then in the morning he never shows up... I'm useless since 8am30, it is now 12am and still now sign of him... My guess is he will show up like yesterday at 5pm when I need to leave at 6pm30.........

I'M BORED

I hate it when that happens. :mad:

Suggestion:
Email him politely saying what you had agreed and when. Then state how this will adversely affect the project.

So in the future, when it comes time for him or someone else to measure you against the project costs, deliverables & timescales then you have a record of some of the delays and who caused them. (i.e. NOT you.)
:)

I?ve been getting on everyones nerves for having a new favorite quote I mumble on every possible occasion ... It?s "Life?s a lottery - be lucky" ... and I forgot where I picked it up ... is that TG-related? Anyone an Idea where I might have heard that before? And yes, I tried google ... :)

I *think* Jimmy Carr said that on TG when they were talking about pointless roadsigns.
"Falling rocks, what's that supposed to tell you? It should say 'random accidents ahead - life's a lottery, be lucky' instead." or something like that.

It's from Jimmy Carr's SIARPC segment, when he's talking about "falling rocks" signs on the high/motorway and how there's not much you can really do about it.

EDIT: :lol: Oh, timing!

Heathrow said:
I hate it when that happens.

Well it's not like we had an appointment or something, but still... it would be at least nice of him to tell me he won't come.
As for the project in question, it is just the installation of a new proxy / content filter server in the school so no real cost as it's running Linux and free software on a server they already had.

I think I will just leave earlier today, that will teach him :-D