Random Thoughts....

I *think* Jimmy Carr said that on TG when they were talking about pointless roadsigns.
"Falling rocks, what's that supposed to tell you? It should say 'random accidents ahead - life's a lottery, be lucky' instead." or something like that.
EDIT: :lol: Oh, timing!
Thx to you both, of course NOW I remember the context again ... :)

In that case, I highly recommend a band you're too young to remember (but may recognize the music of)

[YOUTUBE]CNB1EUJg1-w[/YOUTUBE]

Ok so Journey is best suited for the radio. There was a lot of damn good music out of the 80s once you get paid the hair and gratuitous use of the leotard.

Oh don't worry, I'm fully aware of Journey :)

I have the above little diddy and this one*
[YOUTUBE]LFjKFDvyJ80[/YOUTUBE]

one my iPod :)

*Sorry about the quality...

I have lost my glasses and ran out of places they could be.

^ 4.5 weeks until I finish everyday classes. Then 2 weeks of nightmarish study, 6 HSC exams and then 4 months of FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow cant beleive its been a year since then for me. Feel sorry for you having to be the first doing belonging as there's no downloadble notes which was the only way I got through HSC english lol.

This could never happen to me, because I am so blind without my glasses I have to wear them any time I'm not sleeping. Therefore, if I lose them, they are somewhere near my bed.

My glasses can be found either 1) on my face, 2) on the lamp next to my bed, or 3) on the sink while I'm in the shower. I find it rather hard to lose them with this process. Granted, I could get around fine without them, they just make reading things in the distance easier.

[YOUTUBE]CNB1EUJg1-w[/YOUTUBE]
Hey! I was listening to that yesterday! The song always gets to that same point where Tony gets shot in the final episode and in my mind the music just stops... and then I'm kinda freaked out for a split second when it keeps going:lol:

[YOUTUBE]wGkhw-4tMFE[/YOUTUBE]

It's a wicked song though. I think I'll put it into todays mix as well.:cool:

EDIT: I hate youtube annotations so much.

Last edited:
This could never happen to me, because I am so blind without my glasses I have to wear them any time I'm not sleeping. Therefore, if I lose them, they are somewhere near my bed.

You too?
*highfive*

You can not have grumpy - I got dibs on that!
You don't seem grumpy at all.
Are you the guy with the afro?

If so you should be known for your awesome hair :)
But what happens if I cut my hair again?
Yo dawg, you're now known for wondering if you 're known for something. I see a title forthcoming.
hhmmmm...
You're the only guy I've ever seen that can make a bicycle look cool.
:thumbsup:

Oh don't worry, I'm fully aware of Journey :)

Ah the 80s. When women were women and men were women too. Oh wait...

Did you look on your face and/or on top of your head?

My glasses can be found either 1) on my face, 2) on the lamp next to my bed, or 3) on the sink while I'm in the shower. I find it rather hard to lose them with this process. Granted, I could get around fine without them, they just make reading things in the distance easier.

What they said. I've actually gotten in the shower with them on a few times when I used to ping pong with contacts. Now that'll really throw you a loop!

Journey were the poor-man's Foreigner.

(and IMO, they were both in the shadow of Rainbow. Unfortunately, Rainbow's music was quickly forgotten when the 90's came, while Jounrey's and Foreigner's "anthems" survived for some weird reason)

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with 80's hair! :p

Journey were the poor-man's Foreigner.

(and IMO, they were both in the shadow of Rainbow. Unfortunately, Rainbow's music was quickly forgotten when the 90's came, while Jounrey's and Foreigner's "anthems" survived for some weird reason)

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with 80's hair! :p

Foreigner was cool too. Shall we add them to the thread as well?

[YOUTUBE]hXjJCbA5qc4[/YOUTUBE]

You're as cold as ice...

Willing to sacrafice your love...

I can see about 2 feet in front of me with them, which means I am ok in my room or in the house where I know where things are but I cannot go outside. I will walk to the car and notice I cannot read the license plate and say "whoops".

They should be either on the desk or my headboard but I am klutzy I probably knocked them off somewhere. Of course I probably put them somewhere else and knocked them over from there and now I will never find them.

Gwad oy?

You didn't happen to be walking naked through your room and slipping on something, landing on your ass have you?

(something tells me I've spent too much time reading stories from ER doctors)