Random Thoughts....

Fly, it's 7 am in NSW now, but it would be 6:30 in Adelaide, where Austere is. Either way, it is waaaaaay too early and I am only up because I have to get ready for school in a minute :(

Dude, do you ever sleep? Isn't it the very small hours of the morning in Oz?
It's six-thirty here but I've been up since two-forty-five. I've got a touch of the flu right now so I'm bumming around the house, grabbing sleep whenever I can and as a result I've been up at some weired times these last few days.

No milk in my fridge, just beer and cheese.
Between the cheese and the cold ones.:D

Random thought 1:

Gah.....I hate marketing speak. I am writing a business plan without which I can't get the necessary funding to start as a real estate agent...
So far I have around 4 pages done and sent them to my father to check as he is an expert with these: he has written these for a living at one point, the longest one going 150 pages...

Anyway I asked if there are some corrections he would like to make....yeah..there was: all 4 pages. The contents weren't the problem, it was how I worded everything. I have always been a very straightforward, black and white type of person. I don't like messing around, I say and do things as I see them, end of story.

Now what my father has done is pretty much rewrite the whole thing and now it is littered with words like dynamic, team player, can do attitude....

Makes me sick....I fucking hate marketing lingo !! Just empty, fancy sounding words without any deeper meaning whatsoever. Growing trend...networking...positive individual...

Annoying....I am writing this thing to my best capabilities only to have it erased all together. That said writing this sort of stuff has never interested me: I am much better with rants and other in-out-done type of writing. Furthermore this has been one of my strengths so far: no nonsense, straight forward thinking, getting the job done as well as possible...end of story. Which is why I believe I could also do this job very well.....just have to suffer through this bit.

Marketing.....:sick:

Random thought 2:

Why are people so incapable of answering their e-mails ? I have sent a few enquiries about cars I am looking at. So far two people out of five have answered, and that took two days. How hard can it be to check your e-mail once a day and then respond when needed ?

Last edited:
Fly, it's 7 am in NSW now, but it would be 6:30 in Adelaide, where Austere is. Either way, it is waaaaaay too early and I am only up because I have to get ready for school in a minute :(

Like I said, very small hours! I have enough trouble with US time zones without trying to figure out when it is tomorrow, in winter, on the other side of the world so despite knowing better I estimate pretty much the entire continent as "12 hours plus some more." Works better than you'd think really.

It's six-thirty here but I've been up since two-forty-five. I've got a touch of the flu right now so I'm bumming around the house, grabbing sleep whenever I can and as a result I've been up at some weired times these last few days.

2:45 is WAY too early to be up unless you haven't been to bed yet.

2:45 is WAY too early to be up unless you haven't been to bed yet.
I usury get up in the late afternoon and then stay up until the wee small hours.

dcu891.jpg

Last edited:
The trouble with looking for your glasses is that you need your glasses to see your glasses.

Tell me about it. I am injured from lack of vision + klutzyness right now. I just slammed my pinky finger on a pointy mirror thing and I tore the entire overhang part of my thumbnail off earlier as well as walked into the doorknob 3x. Damn glass doorknob, looks invisible!

You didn't happen to be walking naked through your room and slipping on something, landing on your ass have you?

(something tells me I've spent too much time reading stories from ER doctors)

I would notice from the part where I bleed to death.

Look in the fridge. It happened to me sometime and they were there, true story. :cool:

Already checked there actually

I have sun glasses but no other regular ones.

She should have gone to SpecSavers...

*sigh*
I should probably go to bed...