Random Thoughts....

Today I saw a caravan :lol:
I started laughing and thinking all the ways to destroy it :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I?ll go to see if it?s still there and take a picture of it

Today I saw a caravan :lol:
I started laughing and thinking all the ways to destroy it :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I?ll go to see if it?s still there and take a picture of it
This makes me wish I was better at photoshop.

Oh, the imaginary torture I'd love to put on there... :)

My sister's 18th was last night. It was epic. I have had no sleep and am kind of zombified right now, so looking forward to chillaxing in front of the telly and watching the Australian leg of the WRC this afternoon, now that all the cleanin's done. And I'll be posting a picture of the tardis cake we made in the awesome thread, because it is seriously quite awesome, even if it did nearly fall over towards the end of the evening.

I started laughing like an idiot during the Wisconsin/NIU college football game. It started when one commercial break started off with an ad for the Jaguar XF.

I remarked to someone watching the game with me, "$600 a month for a Jaaaaaaaaaag?"

The laughing continued when the announcer said Jaguar as "Jag-oo-war." I admit it, I'm guilty of pronouncing it "Jag-warr."

On another topic, my nephew came home from the hospital on Thursday, and I paid him a visit earlier this afternoon. He's only six days old, but boy can he rip some epic farts. I'm beginning to believe ten-second flatulence is a hereditary trait when it comes to men in my family.

Argh!!! This damn helicopter blade question is annoying the fuck out of me.

I'm more drunk now than I've been in years.... so why am I playing poker online?

I'm more drunk now than I've been in years.... so why am I playing poker online?

You just answered your own question there...and if you get more drunk you'll be too drunk to actually play, so will end up watching other people play poker on TV and somehow find it drunkenly exciting...

You just answered your own question there...and if you get more drunk you'll be too drunk to actually play, so will end up watching other people play poker on TV and somehow find it drunkenly exciting...

no but I'm playing more safe than I do when sober.... something seriously wrong!

EDIT: Scrap that I just lost big time, time for bed then.

Last edited:
Spooks/MI5 is a remarkably violent show. I keep trying to get into it, but maybe it isn't for me.

On another topic, my nephew came home from the hospital on Thursday, and I paid him a visit earlier this afternoon. He's only six days old, but boy can he rip some epic farts. I'm beginning to believe ten-second flatulence is a hereditary trait when it comes to men in my family.

Just the men? :D

The best series are the early ones with Tom imo

Have you seen Series 1, Episode 2? That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on television.

I'm still not exactly sure what series I'm watching. PBS has picked them up in the states. I know they're several years old, but I keep feeling like I've been launched into the middle of something and am just too confused to be able to even figure out the characters. This week there was much snorting of cocaine and stabbing of each other. Geez.

What happened when, in Spooks/MI5? All I got out of it is what I posted, snorting of cocaine and stabbing, lots of that. Maybe I'll start from scratch one day if I ever get Netflix back. It's just too hard to come in the middle.

I just found out the hard/bored way that my car's limiter is at 110 mph. Haysoos, I'm bored.

...does this mean that any abuse up to 110 is fair game? LOL.

You're very brave! My GPS claimed it once went 126mph but it must have been left on while I was flying because my car sure doesn't go that fast with me driving.

Ugg @ insomnia. Early hours TV is boring.