Random Thoughts....

my first anonymus neg rep is from someone that got offended by me saying ?HEIL XJR....? i don't give a crap about rep but damn

anyways here is some beer

glas-9783-2.jpg

1. How is Irish Economics different to everyone elses? 2 + 2 = 5 or something?

OK...I'm an idiot...the module is called Economics for Business, (basically just focusing a lot on the Irish economy and how fucked up it is) but he is still really cool :)

We get to text him questions during lectures, and he goes off on these really funny rants, he's a self-confessed "nerd", and does many impersonations of drunk/hungover students :lol:

Also...Human Resource Management is going to suuuuuck!:(

Is it normal for the pain of my appendectomy to get better, and then all of a sudden get worse when I try to go back to my normal daily routine like the doctor said? :( I was feeling alright, and then I finally went to take a shower yesterday, and by the end of it I was in more pain than ever and it still hasn't stopped hurting. The only way to make it go away is putting an ice pack on it constantly now whereas before I only needed it occasionally. >.< This. Is. Not. Fun. I really hate pain and I really don't deal with it well...

My colleagues decided not to show up for work today (well, one of them has car trouble), so I get to do the work of three people! Worst part is, I still have some free time...

My colleagues decided not to show up for work today (well, one of them has car trouble), so I get to do the work of three people! Worst part is, I still have some free time...

Tell your boss to fire the other two guys and pay you twice as much. He'll still be saving money! :p

I was powerless to resist..

I finished the last 2 chapters of Dead Space today :wall:

..I need to start an Impossible mode run tomorrow. It's a fantastic game.

Also...Human Resource Management is going to suuuuuck!:(

Yes it will.

I had that as one of my courses and Christ it was dull! It didn't help that the guy teaching the subject had all the charisma of an empty cardboard box and although you could tell that he absolutely loved his subject (and his other one Qualitative Research Methods) he couldn't convey that enthusiasm to the rest of us. Fortunately I was able to scrape together a decent enough HR Plan and did okay in the exam to pass the course. I probably would've had to shoot myself if I had to repeat it...:p

My stomach hurts and I have a sore throat. When I told one of my friends that I went up to West for kolaches, they were like, "oh yeah! West had an outbreak of swine flu recently! Eew."

That's a lovely way to start my day...not. I don't have time to be sick today!

Today was my 3rd day at uni. I really like it so far, I've had only 2 lectures and one seminar (there should have been 5 lectures and 4 seminars) because most of the professors are still at holiday.

I'm at work, just got back from lunch break and got started working on coding.

I'm trying to add additional things to some lines of code and for a second I was like "Man who in the hell wrote this shitty ass unorganized unstructured code".

Then I was like "Oh....me"

Threadless has a $9 sale on.

I tried to buy some tshirts this morning and they rejected my card. I took this as a sign and saved money.

Then I come home to find they've sent me a "A tshirt you put in your basket is about to sell out..." email, and, well, I couldn't stop myself.

Bad teeb! Bad!

Is it normal for the pain of my appendectomy to get better, and then all of a sudden get worse when I try to go back to my normal daily routine like the doctor said? :( I was feeling alright, and then I finally went to take a shower yesterday, and by the end of it I was in more pain than ever and it still hasn't stopped hurting. The only way to make it go away is putting an ice pack on it constantly now whereas before I only needed it occasionally. >.< This. Is. Not. Fun. I really hate pain and I really don't deal with it well...

The only thing I know about appendix problems is...if you have a lot of pain, seek help. If the pain suddenly goes away, seek help...NOW!

^What he said! That means the appendix is busted and your days are numbered..

Doesn't the fact that she refers to an appendectomy mean that she's already gotten rid of her appendix?

Doesn't the fact that she refers to an appendectomy mean that she's already gotten rid of her appendix?

:lol: That is true...

I got an e-mail from the SU earlier on today.

Someone handed in my Learner Permit :blush:

I hadn't even realised I had lost it...

Last edited:
^ better than me, I thought I'd lost mine at the local shopping centre and spent 2 hours tryi g to track it down via phone. Gave up, got a new one and 3 months later whilst cleaning out my old clothes for goodwill found it had fallen into my underwear drawer... DOH!!!!!

Note- I would not actually give used underwear to goodwill, I also keep my singlet tops and socks in there. :)

Note- I would not actually give used underwear to goodwill, I also keep my singlet tops and socks in there. :)
You could make more money by selling them to a japanese person. :p