Random Thoughts....

I don't punch enough people in the face.

In legal studies today, a bookcase fell on my teacher whilst he was sitting at his desk. He's ok, his chair took the brunt of it but he did get clocked by a few books. The deputy principal was HORRIFIED. she was freaking out, making sure he was ok and everything. It looks like a warzone near his desk, books are everywhere. And I hate to say it, but after I found out he was ok I lol'ed. Where's my ticket for the hell bus?

Its amazing how much different my guitar feels after lowering the action the tiniest fraction.

I'm very tired after spending whole day in Cracow. I was with my class checking universities we can choose after high school. I don't want high school to end :cry:. I'm very happy about my high school, I've got there a lot of friends and we're having really good time. We're learning, too, of course :p

Not gonna lie, the man thread looks like fun. Only it needs more explosions.

Convincing the postproduction grad assistant to show us how to do cheesy computer graphics explosions this week AND getting an extension on a big project = win!

Only I'm sick, too. Oh well. I have an excuse for cold meds, pho, and wearing sweatshirts before it's really cold enough for 'em.

It was really cold day today, but I was wearing sweater with short sleeves. I had been watching weather forecast yesterday, and thought it was going to be a bit warmer. Happily I bought myself a blouse with long sleeves, and put it on, and then on it the sweater. It felt so warm then :D

We are fast approaching my favorite time of the year in regard to the weather....hoodie/shorts days!

Well my Dad's still sick, bad chesty cough, but he and Mum don't think it's Swine Flu.

Dad reckons it's "Man flu".

AKA...a cold.

My ears are still slightly ringing after a ride in a really loud car yesterday.

I hope to hell its not hearing damage. I rather like my sensitive hearing....

My ears are still slightly ringing after a ride in a really loud car yesterday.

I hope to hell its not hearing damage. I rather like my sensitive hearing....

You also appear to be seeing double. ^ & ^^
I recommend you see a doctor, it could be serious. :p

WTF...my MSN signs me in, I can see whos online, but I can't send messages. This happened before but all I did before was shut it down and do the "key ports" fix and everything was golden. Now I just keep getting errors... I am trying a complete reinstall but bloody Live Essentials couldn't instal the thing like 5 minutes ago...:mad:

Sidenote: Unfortunately, Budweiser stopped using "Real American Heroes" after 9/11, and went to "Real Men of Genius."

That's too damned bad for them and their fear of the general public's sensitive underbelly. I'm probably going to catch some shit from someone for this, but the word "Hero" is not sacred - case in point, "Super heroes". If that absolute mockery of heroic acts is allowed to happen, Budweiser should most certainly be able to sell beer with it.

Wow...just got a free 8GB flash drive in one of my classes. I feel like such a nerd posting about it in class. :cool:

Me too, and I already have an 8GB flash drive.

I have no flash drive, I must be super cool. Sweet.