Random Thoughts....

I know we were talking about this a few pages back. Jay's green car segment just aired. It's so beyond shit! It's actually bad enough I'd recommend watching it. I'm going to troll youtube for a clip tomorrow and post it over in the top gear section. It's bad enough that I'm offended he even bothered to steal the idea from Top Gear. It doesn't deserve the association! Not that Jay bothered to promote TG. He just treated it like the whole thing was his own idea. SIGH

The zoom, for example, is not really a zoom. it just crops the picture and doesnt enlarge it

This is called digital "zoom" and is actually a somewhat common way to make a camera look better than it actually is. I know it's just the camera that came on your cell, but if you're ever shopping look for something that specifies optical zoom. With digital "zoom" you're often better off taking the picture full size and cropping the area of interest yourself.

Last edited:
Bah. Back to project hell...on a Friday night, too! Gah. If the audio would cease to stink and the small camera's footage wasn't rubbish, I'd be...asleep! Like an old coot. 'Cause I'm still sick. Oh well.

Sleep > work!

It's bad enough that I'm offended he even bothered to steal the idea from Top Gear. It doesn't deserve the association! Not that Jay bothered to promote TG. He just treated it like the whole thing was his own idea. SIGH

He didn't promote TG because he isn't allowed to. Lots of legal stuff that doesn't really matter, but could end up troublesome for.... someone.

The filling of my Boston Cream Pie is so soft it's squishing out when I try to cut a bite off with the fork.

I love shopping when I find clothing I like and that fits!

Also love it when a cop tells me how nice, small and quick my car is :love:

Well, my flight leaves in five hours. No point in trying to sleep, too full of caffeine (and a little alchohol).

Bye Texas. :(

Ahoy, tis' International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so let me take the time now t' bust out the pirate speak. Garrrrr!

[YOUTUBE]ZLsJyfN0ICU[/YOUTUBE]

Arrrrr, mateys!!

I bought the Appbox pro app for my phone today, while reviewing the different apps it offered I noticed one odd app. pCalender is an app for a woman to record her periods and calculate her probability of pregnancy...WTF? That is a weird app and one I think would have a pretty small base of users.

:welcome: to London,
.. and yes Kensington, the West End and the City are expensive places to live in or visit.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I had dinner in Soho last night... 12 quid including drink ain't that bad actually.

Mine is doing alright tonight:

I drank about 3/5ths of a Pitcher of Sam Adams last night, and then almost a whole pitcher of Amber Bock after that. I have a alcohol induced headache for the first time in a couple years. They were just gonna throw the Michelob away! What was I supposed to do? You don't throw beer away unless it's Heineken.

So apparently GT5 is hitting the stores 29. Dec.

CAN'T FUCKEN WAIT!!!