Random Thoughts....

^:lol:

Are we talking the Mafia version? Or was that the only one? I've always been a fan of the ambulance for it's self-righting capability. :)

I do enjoy a nice drive in the Sentinel, but I must admit I am the type of person who enjoys the extra performance offered in the Mafia edition. Since these cars are no longer available in GTA IV, I have settled on the Huntley Sport as an all-around performer in speed, handling, and toughness.

Austere please for the love of all that is holy tell me you write for a living or you plan on writing for a living or something because good god damn man you have some friggin talent there

Austere please for the love of all that is holy tell me you write for a living or you plan on writing for a living or something because good god damn man you have some friggin talent there

+1

I've started writing a Doctor Who story if anyone would be interested in reading it :)

^:lol:

Are we talking the Mafia version? Or was that the only one? I've always been a fan of the ambulance for it's self-righting capability. :)

I do enjoy a nice drive in the Sentinel, but I must admit I am the type of person who enjoys the extra performance offered in the Mafia edition. Since these cars are no longer available in GTA IV, I have settled on the Huntley Sport as an all-around performer in speed, handling, and toughness.

Although the Mafia version is technically better I still prefer the standard version for it's cleaner looks and the choice of colours.

In GTA IV I mainly use the Emperor and the Washington 90% of the time. If I really want to get from point-to-point as quick as possible I use the Sentinel still. I love it when you cross the bridge so quickly that the traffic on the other side doesn't load and the road is completely clear. You can bounce it off the rev limiter all the way to central park!:D

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

He's Max Fatchen in disguse, but keep it a secret!
My secret is out!

I feel like crap today. I'm a horrible gamer, but I love me some GTA. Maybe that'd cheer me up.

Just discovered Sonata Arctica :drool:

I feel like crap today. I'm a horrible gamer, but I love me some GTA. Maybe that'd cheer me up.

Practice makes perfect.

I've wasted many many many many hours gaming and I can say that you will get better at it.

Fellow Forumites, you may remember how I was able to recently present you a great personal forumitish accomplishment, namely making my 1000th post.

Today, I am proud to announce another remarkable milestone in my forum carreer.
091001watt9000.jpg

Yes, you've seen right. It really is indeed Over Nine Thousand.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik[/YOUTUBE]
Remarkable !

To mark this occasion, free bananas* for everyone!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

* I do not take responsibility for any injuries inflicted upon yourself by consumption of dancing bananas, and following sustained dancing by said bananas in your intestines.

Last edited:
I didn't like GTA IV. There, I said it.

Now, here's the reason. I didn't like it because it took itself too seriously. There's no flying cars cheat, there's no tank cheat, there's not even a turn all traffic pink cheat. I mean, seriously. I want to be able to spawn my tank, and then fly it over to the still-locked 2nd island. I don't want a GTA that has this abomination called "a story", I just want random explosions and gunfights. And swearing. And hookers.

Ok, yes, technically it's a fantastic game, but it just isn't my ideal GTA. So far, none of them have come close to GTA III.

Just discovered Sonata Arctica :drool:

Good girl. IMHO they peaked with Reckoning Night, but the rest of the albums are just as good. And I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't had time yet to listen to their latest effort, although I'm quite curious.

I'm having my first driving lesson tomorrow, wish me luck... I'll need it!:cry: (And I'm leaning in a Proton Savvy!):cool::lol:

Have fun. And it really isn't that hard. Just don't be a cock, kay? :p And why has it taken so long for you to begin driving? Shame - it is immense fun. And don't try and exploit the fact you are driving - you are still a learner, leave the 'fun' for when you pass, which will be very soon if you don't prat about. I was a learner for just under 3 months having never driven previously. Try and beat that. :p

And yeah, unlucky about the Proton. Fiesta 1.6 Diseasel FTW! :p

And why has it taken so long for you to begin driving? Shame - it is immense fun.

Money, I have none and lessons and tests are pricey. :(

Its not easy finding employment in an area where most shops are shutting down at an alarming rate either, So I have no steady income, I might not get my own car for several years if this keeps up.
My motivation is getting rid of my 70 mile 2 and a half hour bus ride I have to take 3 days a week to and from college.

The best car in the GTA series of games is the Sentinel from GTAIII. Nothing else has the poise and balance and there is certainly no better car for drifting. You were just as in control in a four-wheel drift as you were standing still.
The precise and delicate feel of the control combined with the exact, accurate nature of the handling make it easily one of the best drivers cars in the GTA series. It's nimble and fast enough to get away from any adversary yet it's large enough to seat a crew of four and it's strong enough to last the duration of most chases. Add to that it's handsome yet non-eye-catching looks and you've got the ideal transport for 99% of applications.

But it wasn't just good for missions - I recall the many hours spent driving around in my dark purple Sentinel just for fun; I'd get high and just drive around Liberty City - always driving as fast as I possibly could and performing outlandish maneuvers whenever the opportunity presented itself. In the end I got so in tune with it that I could completely avoid collision indefinitely with just a wee bit of focus and just the right amount of pizza grease and Mountain Dew on the controller. A friend asked me to demonstrate this ability and after almost an hour of driving aimlessly without collision it was the accumulation of damage from random gunfire that that finally brought it down and with the car ablaze without a dent on it I just coasted to a halt, stepped out and let it explode.

Not only is it the best it's also my favourite. But only in that dark purple.

I love your posts. They are awesome.

Few times I have played GTA at my cousin's house they have just chucked all the cheats on, let me fly over a restricted area, get 4 stars and freak out running from the cops. That and stabbing randoms. GTA is therefore one of my all-time fave series of games.

I also like The Sims.... *runs*