Random Thoughts....

I used to love the Sims and them I added up all of the space taken up by everything, then I got annoyed.

I reckon I've literally spent more than 1,000 hours playing The Sims 2 and probably another 500 playing The Sims The First One.

Maybe another 500 on Civilization 4 but at least with that game you learn a bunch of cool quotes from historical figures.

I don't want to know how many hours I've spent playing GTA. Especially San Andreas. I used to just drive around San Andreas listening to K-Jah West until Pressure Drop would come back on again... Sooooo many nights of playing for hours and hours on end. Imagine if I'd put that time to good use! Oh man, i could have learned how to play guitar well enough to get laid! Or at least a handjob...:(

You know what? I'm going to reinstall the PC version of GTAIII right now. :D

It's around here somewhere...

Edit: Shit, it was under my nose the whole time!

Last edited:
Oh yeah the sims was awesome. I had the first half dozen or so disks installed in my old computer. I played all the time in college. I started to get annoyed when they came out with disk after disk after disk and it cost too much $ to keep up.

I bought Sims 2 for PS2 ans Sims 2 Pets, but I'm still playing with Sims 1 in my PC, because I like to change or add stuff like new floor tile. A while ago I lost the sims disc so I downloaded the game and it came with personalized Seinfeld wallpapers :D

Edit:
< back to normality

Last edited:
Money, I have none and lessons and tests are pricey. :( Its not easy finding employment in an area where most shops are shutting down at an alarming rate either, So I have no steady income, I might not get my own car for several years if this keeps up.
My motivation is getting rid of my 70 mile 2 and a half hour bus ride I have to take 3 days a week to and from college.

Ouch. Nasty journey there! I'm only a half hour door to door to school... :)
And yeah money is hard to come by these days. Do you get EMA?

I get frustrated in the Sims and tell them to set off their fireworks...

inside their house

Did you guys all set up your friends in various houses? I might have kinda sorta set my friend up with a lesbian lover 3 months before she came out to me. Whoops.

If i added all the hours i have put into Fallout and Fallout 2... I would probably shit bricks. I gave Fallout 2 a number of hours everyday for one and a half year, just to be sure i found all the questlines. And i know, if i try to install it again, i will get stuck again...

If i added all the hours i have put into Fallout and Fallout 2... I would probably shit bricks. I gave Fallout 2 a number of hours everyday for one and a half year, just to be sure i found all the questlines. And i know, if i try to install it again, i will get stuck again...

I was pretty much the same way with Oblivion, man did I get obsessed with that game.:D My roommate warned me my grades would suffer if I continued playing the game as much as I did, the year I played that game I put up back to back 4.0 semesters.:lol:

If I added all the hours I've spent reading posts on these for...
I'm doing it right now, aren't I? Then again, there's nothing I'd rather do on a day of straight-uni studying (left home at 11AM, will return at 11PM. FML .. if I have one.

I don't even know how much I played Morrowind. I did every quest I could find. I had a bitchin house full of at least one of everything that dragged my computer to its knees there was so much stuff if in it. The best collection in my house was my collection of ordinator helmets. I read tons of books, to the point where I started going to the imperial library for a little while. I had a save game where I killed everyone in every city, which takes longer than you would expect.

Oblivion is far superior in gameplay, and funner, but Morrowind just has so much more everything. Finding that one daedric ruin that was just a door in the middle of nowhere and if you fought your way to the end there was a room with the best shield in the game and three daedric helms and a ton of scrolls and daedric daggers that summoned a ghost to attack you when you picked them up. Collecting daedric armor was actually an accomlishment - unless you got to level 60 and killed Divayth Fyr - unlike Oblivion where BANDITS wear glass and daedric armor once you get to level 20. And, man, the mudcrab merchant? Best NPC ever. Far better than the creeper.

Aww, all the avs are back, but I kinda like Baby Ninjacoco over there <<<.

I was a cute kid...what happened?!

I once spent enough time in an online game and learned it so well I got to the point of becoming a head mod on their forum (of 100k+ people), working with their tech support to fix bugs, and working directly with the GMs of the game :-?

I really shouldn't tally up how many hours I've played my most favorite games. would just be depressing.

I really shouldn't tally up how many hours I've played my most favorite games. would just be depressing.

Ok, let's talk about shitty games then. :p

I remember I played 10 hours of Final Fantasy 8 without stopping. And then I got stuck at one point and then stopped altogether