Random Thoughts....

I think the mods can still see it all. They must have their own little private freak show with everyones deleted rubbish.
:wicked: :wicked: :wicked:
Everytime i hear them i want to cut my ears off and eat them with a nice bowl of nails and hand-grenades..

That's how bad that poor imitation of a band is...

You speak the truth.

Last edited:
Off to go hang signs in the freezing cold! Yay!

I wish we had a 24-hour coffee shop here...

I have a seminar tomorrow and I've lost my voice..

write it up on big idiot cards

Aw man, I feel so bad :(

I was at the student shop this morning getting a cup of tea, and when I was paying up, exact change, without thinking, I plonked the change on the counter. 2 50s and a 10, the poor girl had to scoop it up and shit.

It was only after that I realised, and just felt really shitty, because I know how annoying it is when they do it to you, and I've exchanged with this girl loads of times and she never does it to me :(

Am I just a horrible person or what?

I certainly wouldn't kick myself over that. Sounds like you were digging through your wallet. I know I can't always dig and hold the coins and whatever else is in my hands at the same time.

I certainly wouldn't kick myself over that. Sounds like you were digging through your wallet. I know I can't always dig and hold the coins and whatever else is in my hands at the same time.

Nope, I had the change out long before, and just sort of plonked it on the counter without thinking :(

In fairness, it was Monday morning...

Found this neg rep when I went to go fix something about my avatar that I fucked with just a minute ago:

Stop with the attention whoring, no one cares - C

Oh, yeah, nice way to make someone's day. >.> Not so much as the neg rep, just the nameless way the coward who wrote it sent me it. Not so much the attention whoring part either, because I know I do that, but I also know that there are people who do sometimes care.

And the thought just hit me, I might actually know who left me that. <_<

Nope, I had the change out long before, and just sort of plonked it on the counter without thinking :(

In fairness, it was Monday morning...

I vote people shouldn't be held accountable for things like this before coffee/tea has been consumed anyway. :p I'm worthless before my coffee.

My car smells like hay when I turn it on now.

Haha. Mooooooo.

Almost all of the neg reps I received so far, were clearly a result of not being able to reply in an appropriate way to my posts. The last one from a Jenson Button fan, who obviously felt personally attacked by me saying ironically that men with beards can't drive ;)

So who cares?

I need to buy a heavy parka, somewhere around the $200 USD mark, but not over $220. Suggestions? I'm looking The North Face (Too expensive), and Eddie Bauer right now. To that list I've added L.L. Bean, and Columbia Outfitters.

I'm going to go shopping around today, and see what I can find.

Last edited: