Random Thoughts....

I guess this puts me in the self-loathing club.

My favorite broke-ass dinner: tacos. Get a lb of meat, season to taste (or use one of those packets of taco seasoning), get some cheese, tortillas, and whatever else you want to put on it (onions, fresh leafy cilantro, pico de gallo, etc.), and that's, gosh, enough for a bazillion little tacos and easy to reheat for the week. And even I could figure it out, which is saying something.
False, that puts you in the self-awesome club. About $6 worth of taco fixins could last me for two days. This, and Chicken and Rice, pretty much floated me through college... when I went, anyway.

Woohoo Google streetview finally works in Prague and the surroundings. Weird that it still doesn't work in Germany, IIRC they started taking photos earlier there than here.

My favorite broke-ass dinner: tacos. Get a lb of meat, season to taste (or use one of those packets of taco seasoning), get some cheese, tortillas, and whatever else you want to put on it (onions, fresh leafy cilantro, pico de gallo, etc.), and that's, gosh, enough for a bazillion little tacos and easy to reheat for the week. And even I could figure it out, which is saying something.

Are you in my kitchen? Because I've been eating just that all week, except now I'm sick to death of tacos.

Last edited:

So at what time should i come over for dinner? :mrgreen:

I think I've worked out that cheese was causing my regular migraines. Now I mostly avoid the stuff and haven't had one for weeks. I very rarely eat chocolate too, which could be another trigger.

How the hell can cheese cause migranes

Woohoo, for the past 5 hours my (lower) back has been hurting immensely whenever I do anything at all.

Go team!

-_-

Have you tried Vicodin?

I am absolutely beside myself with anxiety again today and I absolutely HAVE to make it to the bank today. None of my regular tricks are helping. ARG.

Last edited:

:wub: mmm tacos

Fajitas are where it's at.

Screw you people, now I must make tacos/tortillas tomorrow.

I've been waiting years for this movie.. awww man... :shock:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g1I3JvN0UA[/YOUTUBE]

I really can't fucking wait.. Fuck i hope it's good..

OH MY GOD! You guys, this is fucking crazy, oh my God, this is insane. Seriously, go outside right now because this is the most crazy shit I've never seen. Get this...

There's fucking WATER, right? And it's falling from the goddamn SKY! Everywhere! All at once, in little drops, everywhere!

This is fucking unprecedented!

OH MY GOD! You guys, this is fucking crazy, oh my God, this is insane. Seriously, go outside right now because this is the most crazy shit I've never seen. Get this...

There's fucking WATER, right? And it's falling from the goddamn SKY! Everywhere! All at once, in little drops, everywhere!

Somebody lives in SoCal doesn't he.

I was cracking up at Conan's bit on the subject last night. We had more than 2 inches of that stuff yesterday alone. :p So there.

So I might actually have swine flu. :lol:

Not really. I didn't finish any of the studies that I started, and I can't say my future is that fucked up. I'd even go as far as saying that my future now looks better than had I finished any of the studies I started and ended up in a career I knew I would hate.

I know many people turn their nose up on this guy, but American radio entertainer Rush Limbaugh makes around $400 million dollars a year doing what he loves, and he only went to college for one semester. So for some it is good they go to college, but for others, maybe not.

I myself went to school to be an automotive tech; two weeks before I graduated I decided not to. Now, I make as much money as a tech, but do not come home filthy and my body aching.

I know plenty of stupid GED types working at McDonalds. I also know plenty of extremely smart grad students who work in bottom class jobs and have no chance for advancement.

I skipped out on college because I lacked the funds, and my parents weren't able to help me. But they made too much for me to get financial aid?! So I got a job and now I'm making pretty good money. Funnily enough I've been promoted twice ahead of colleagues with degrees and better experience. It's solely from a good work ethic and more so a healthy attitude. I don't hate my bosses, I always get my work done, I try to help when they need it, and offer solutions without being asked, and I try not to gossip. I may not be super rich, but I have zero debt and a decent amount of money in securities. And I'm always looking for that next increase.

Degree or not, Debbie Downer's and Wendy Whiners don't make it to the top.

Reactions: Jay

I'm gonna need some pics before i believe you.:p

How do you remove your ex-girlfriend from facebook without causing unnecessary drama?

Why I ask is because after listening to some advice from a co-worker, I removed her phone number from my phone (which I've had ever since she broke up with me 2 years ago).

I don't want to remember her, nor wish her for her b'day or be able to contact her in any way because I see now that she isn't the good friend I thought she would be. She hasn't matured to the point where she would reciprocate and wish me back or contact me in a friendly way (which is what I wanted all along - friendship).

So I'm very eager to just say fuck it and get rid of her completely from my life but there's a slight problem.

Her brother and her mother are both on my fb, and had added me a while ago.

Do I just remove them and ignore any and all shit flung at me from the mom and brother or do I just not care and leave her and her family on my fb?

Apologies if this seems like really trivial or in the least bit dramatic and that I'm over-exaggerating. Believe me, I don't want any problems or drama and I'm trying to do what is best for me, myself, and I without incident.

Last edited:
How do you remove your ex-girlfriend from facebook without causing unnecessary drama?

Why I ask is because after listening to some advice from a co-worker, I removed her phone number from my phone (which I've had ever since she broke up with me 2 years ago).

I don't want to remember her, nor wish her for her b'day or be able to contact her in any way because I see now that she isn't the good friend I thought she would be. She hasn't matured to the point where she would reciprocate and wish me back or contact me in a friendly way (which is what I wanted all along - friendship).

So I'm very eager to just say fuck it and get rid of her completely from my life but there's a slight problem.

Do I just remove them and ignore any and all shit flung at me from the mom and brother or do I just not care and leave her and her family on my fb?

Apologies if this seems like really trivial or in the least bit dramatic and that I'm over-exaggerating. Believe me, I don't want any problems or drama and I'm trying to do what is best for me, myself, and I without incident.

Unless you are friends with her family and actually talk to them, completely remove them. My sister's ex I still have on everything because he is an awesome guy and we did stuff together. But if not like that, just get rid of them all and chances are they wont notice your gone anyways.

Reactions: LP

Someone removed me from facebook and I didn't even notice.

EDIT: Ok clearly I did eventually notice, or I wouldn't know, but I had to go to my "friend" list and look at every single person listed. Since I never use facebook (hate it), I have no idea how long ago it happened, nor do I care because we weren't actually friends. Although SHE was the one who instigated the whole thing which makes me wonder why but anyway. There's quite a good story there one day, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP