Random Thoughts....

:(

Also I told the guy where to go when he tried to sell me monster cables

And I have arrived, god that was a boring drive. Also we are in fact the Cowboys and we hate the Oklahoma Sooners which are our instate rival.

So, am I the only one who thought Shawstink Redemption was utter bullshit and suck? Terrible movie.

So, am I the only one who thought Shawstink Redemption was utter bullshit and suck? Terrible movie.

Haven't seen it yet, but looks like you ARE the only one.

Wow. 6 shots and a beer and I'm totally out of it.

I liked it but one of my friends thinks it's the best movie of all time. which is to me a bit over the top.

Has anyone here read Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon? Just how hard is it, and what are the chances of me understanding it?

Not necessarily, I have not seen it for a couple of reasons:

Firstly, because of all the hype and praise it got and continues so, invariably if I see a film of such praise, the reality seldom lives up to it.

Secondly, the Prison drama genre in film is not to my taste, with a notable exception of ?Scum?, an early Ray Winston film.
:)

Wooo acted liike a cock and now feel dumb. Not that hungover any more, just did some possibly rash decsions.

Wooo acted liike a cock and now feel dumb. Not that hungover any more, just did some possibly rash decsions.

How easy are divorces over there?

mhmhmhmhmhm indoor donut by Kate's Dirty Sister on German TV - anyone interested? Then I'll encode & upload :D

Drinking game idea.

1) Watch Top Gear Series 4, Episode 8
2) Take a shot every time someone says "absolutely"
3) Get someone to ring an ambulance for you after the SIARPC segment

Also...ACK!!

I was just watching said episode, and I went to press Print Screen to get a screencap, but I pressed F5 instead!! :mad:
So now I have to wait for it to load again to the point in the video :mad:

Has anyone else here ever been sad when their favourite TV show was cancelled?

To be honest...no.

Most of my favourite shows turned shit towards the end anyways, so it was probably best.

Futurama though :cry:

^^ Topgear hasn't been cancelled yet.

i actually thought the last season of That 70's show turned up all right

Also Is there a program similar to TrackID available in sony ericssons available for a PC

Last edited: