Random Thoughts....

No, just doing my duty by the Grammar Police. We keep the peace among phrases too.

Where are you?

Girl Scout camp, teaching little kids about making movies, getting indigestion from almost inedible food, and enjoying running around in the great outdoors. :D

I think I ate enough butter at dinner to singlehandedly support the state of Wisconsin. i can has moar hiking nao plz!?

Reactions: Jay
It's finnished!! Yeah!

http://img200.imageshack.**/img200/8940/spitfireo.jpg

I didn't get the colors right but that's because I couldn't buy the paints needed for the plane

Okay. Found Tums (the peppermint kind that are like Altoids for the geriatric!)...thus, all is well.

Bring on the S'mores!

To be honest...no.

Most of my favourite shows turned shit towards the end anyways, so it was probably best.

Futurama though :cry:

As embarrassing as this is to admit (or not) I used to be a massive Charmed fan (Rose McGowan!), it got canceled three years ago (or rather it ended) and I was kinda upset because they pretty much ruined the show with that damn stupid blonde chick, but I got over it after a while and life goes on. I watched an ep online out of boredom and now I miss it again and go trolling on youtube for fan stuff like new episodes made out of clips from other episodes. I am pathetic :(

Now some weird stuff, my ramblings on a really crazy show for med students I stumbled across on the interwebs.

Anyway, I stumbled across some really crazy show called Anatomy for Beginners with this weird German guy who disects real people on the air. It's quite interesting after you get over the initial 'yuck' factor but not for the faint hearted, I skipped over 3/4 of it because of that. So much for my parents pushing for me to be a doctor. There were also some live nude models there (who somehow actually got a stiffy) so it really pushed the WTF factor. I wonder what they were thinking just standing there naked in front of an audience while two guys diesct people behind you and occasionally come over and feel up your private bits. A lot of med students are praising it but as for me, well it's just a bit too out there to be shown on public tv..... :blink:

Last edited:
Ok that actually sounds interesting, but alas not available in my area.

Girl Scout camp, teaching little kids about making movies, getting indigestion from almost inedible food, and enjoying running around in the great outdoors. :D

I think I ate enough butter at dinner to singlehandedly support the state of Wisconsin. i can has moar hiking nao plz!?

Are you a girl scout? I was a boy scout and I earned both the Eagle scout rank and the vigil honor, I'm a big fan and advocate for scouting.

I am about to fall asleep from exhaustion, yet I have to work for the next 7 hours. Eugh :(

Wow, it's nearly 11pm and I never got around to dinner. Do I even bother at this point?

Wow, it's nearly 11pm and I never got around to dinner. Do I even bother at this point?

Are you hungry? It doesn't matter what time you eat.

Are you hungry? It doesn't matter what time you eat.

I sort of am, but I know I'll be even more hungry once I finally lay down and try to sleep. I'm also very, very run out of motivation. I found a cereal bar and some milk so maybe that'll do it.

I watched Anatomy for Beginners when it was on the telly. I also went to his exhibition of plastinated body parts in singapore a few years ago. It was fascinating.

I opened the kitchen pantry door to get some tea leaves and a can of tuna randomly fell on my head. OW!!
Seriously, how could someone possibly stack cans so precariously on purp....ohhh. :stares daggers at her brother: I'm gonna whack him over the head with a soup ladle, brb....

Are you a girl scout? I was a boy scout and I earned both the Eagle scout rank and the vigil honor, I'm a big fan and advocate for scouting.

Haven't done GS since Brownies in second and third grade, but I had to unofficially re-sign up for the year to help out with this (...which is funny 'cause the other two are ex-boy scouts and we've all been lamenting the lack of pyromania and Python quotes, haha).

Fun stuff, though. I kinda wished I'd have been able to stick with it when I was little, but I moved and never got the chance to pick it back up again.

This weekend's been a complete blast. Love me some nature time.

I wish I could legally shoot drunk people who pick fights with other people.

You know, with a gun.

"Hey, yawannsummadis?" *BANG*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sX30NubTs[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl:

I wish I could legally shoot drunk people who pick fights with other people.

You know, with a gun.

"Hey, yawannsummadis?" *BANG*

Where's the fun in that? just beat em up :mrgreen: