Random Thoughts....

^ He never said he wanted to shoot them dead... Just shoot them in a painful non-vital area and watch them writhe in pain.

"See this little pinky finger?" *BLAM* "Now you don't"

Like that.

I am so fucked for tomorrow morning's exam its not funny.

My stress levels are increasing exponentially as I read through the final revision lecture.

Comedy night again tonight, and this time its Lee Mack. Should be awesome - he is doing a preview of his new 'Going Out' tour, so new stuff.

That and there are talks going on about trying to get comedians to film DVDs at the theatre. They want to make it some kind of smaller Apollo ('Live At The Stag' has a ring to it, doesn't it :p) where the lesser comedians can come and do their DVD. And the filming will go to a local film-making company, who I am doing a small film-making course with at the theatre. It would be so awesome if they could get comedians doing DVDs here :D

Also - new avatar for me. :p

Last edited:
Google Wave=WTF?

On Thursday night I was watching The Lion King, last night I was watching videos of old 90s theme tunes (Pokemon, Animaniacs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc).

Now I am watching the Aristocats.

Nostalgia rocks!!:)

Comedy night again tonight, and this time its Lee Mack. Should be awesome - he is doing a preview of his new 'Going Out' tour, so new stuff.

That and there are talks going on about trying to get comedians to film DVDs at the theatre. They want to make it some kind of smaller Apollo ('Live At The Stag' has a ring to it, doesn't it :p) where the lesser comedians can come and do their DVD. And the filming will go to a local film-making company, who I am doing a small film-making course with at the theatre. It would be so awesome if they could get comedians doing DVDs here :D

Also - new avatar for me. :p

You're awesome for liking Lee Mack. His French perfume ad parodies were hilarious. Tell you what... why not join the Awesome Group? Link in my sig. Everyone else is welcome to join too.

</blatantspamming>

I'll stop it now.

Last edited:
Girl Scout camp, teaching little kids about making movies, getting indigestion from almost inedible food, and enjoying running around in the great outdoors. :D

I think I ate enough butter at dinner to singlehandedly support the state of Wisconsin. i can has moar hiking nao plz!?

Where's the camp? Just wondering how far you are from me. :)

If you ever want to do some REAL camping, there are a ton of awesome parks down here in Austin. Hubby and I have a tent. I think we'd have a blast roughing it together with you!

Are you a girl scout? I was a boy scout and I earned both the Eagle scout rank and the vigil honor, I'm a big fan and advocate for scouting.

Sweet another Eagle scout. I'm an Eagle, I think Blaro and someone else are Eagles as well.

My respect to Finland

Linky

Easy enough for a fairly wealthy country of six million people. To put that in perspective of where I live, 6 million would be the populations in Cook, DuPage and Kane Counties not including the residents of Chicago. If you did that, it would be around nine million!

Man, you Finn's have room to breathe!

Last edited:
On Thursday night I was watching The Lion King, last night I was watching videos of old 90s theme tunes (Pokemon, Animaniacs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, etc).

I think I've discovered I'm a very sad female. I've never ever watched Sex and the City or Ally McBeal or that other estrogen-powered rubbish but I can recite the lyrics for the Ninja Turtles theme song.

[YOUTUBE]paQ0wjTTrBE[/YOUTUBE]

(on the record, my favorite was Donatello. My younger brother's favorite toy as a child was his 12" Michaelangelo complete with nunchuks.)

Man, you Finn's have room to breathe!

Looking at population density, you guys in the states aren't exactly chocking to death either.

Seems Finland has a population density of 40/mi?, the US is 80/mi?. Though, if you break it down the US has densities ranging from 1171/mi? in New Jersey down to 1.2/mi? in Alaska. We have 5.4/mi? here in Wyoming.

So I have the most important question in the entire world:

Is it an American thing to say "oh" for zero?

My parents and I were having this discussion bc my mom just returned from India yesterday and she was saying how someone she had helped in Hong Kong was confused when she said "oh".

Granted if you're truly Indian and you haven't been immersed in the American lifestyle you'll say "jeero" instead.

What do you guys say?

I think I've discovered I'm a very sad female. I've never ever watched Sex and the City or Ally McBeal or that other estrogen-powered rubbish but I can recite the lyrics for the Ninja Turtles theme song.

That does not make you a sad female. It makes you an amazing human being.

Looking at population density, you guys in the states aren't exactly chocking to death either.

Seems Finland has a population density of 40/mi?, the US is 80/mi?. Though, if you break it down the US has densities ranging from 1171/mi? in New Jersey down to 1.2/mi? in Alaska. We have 5.4/mi? here in Wyoming.

Internet. Home of the Brave. Literal minded.

What I am pointing out is that in my tiny section of America (50 miles squared, approximately :roll: ) there is a larger population than that of the entire nation of Finland; if America proposed what Finland did, it would be either impossible or take decades to implement.

Last edited:
My respect to Finland

Linky

It only means that ISPs need to provide minimum speeds of 1 meg for everyone with reasonable price, which ought to be a challenge in the most sparsely populated areas.

Also the mention about 100 megabyte connections is only speculation so far.

It doesn't mean free internet as some people thought.