Random Thoughts....

I'm not schizophrenic, but he is.

<_<

...okay, I'll leave.

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran is awesome

That is all

I am completely fucked. I've become a living case of how to lose friends and alienate people. You see I haven't been on the school's outdoor ed program for a couple of years now, the first time was because it was on the Chinese Mid-Autumn festival and my parents and I wanted to stay with my sisters in Hong Kong for the time and now it's because I rolled my ankle before and my Dad still doesn't want me doing anything too strenuous on it...and also because I didn't want to go, the ankle just happened to come at the right time(like hiking for example). Now everyone in my class freaking hates me and is ignoring me because I said I would go and then I didn't (which they have every right to). So now they've binded together not to talk to me or just to tell me that nobody likes me. One of them (which I hated) told me that my friends don't like me and that there a reasons why nobody likes him and everyone supposedly likes him.

Why can't I be normal? :sad:
Welcome to being a teenager, now get over it. Forget them, just completely ignore them and what they say. I've been in the same situation and I simply stayed true to who I am. Although what I went through, I think, was worse because it would escalate to physical harassment on some occasions but I would keep walking and keep ignoring. Don't stoop to their level either because that makes it worse by making you seem vulnerable. If they call you names, don't try to make up a witty comeback because to them it presents an opportunity to make it worse. if push comes to shove then defend yourself but never strike back with an offense because that will give them more fuel for the fire. If you start to feel enraged, hold it in until you get home and just unleash it in a scream or punching your pillow. If all this means that you are alone remember that this isn't the rest of you life, it's the beginning of becoming a functional adult who is confident in themselves. Those people spreading rumors aren't confident in themselves so they feel that they must strike out at society for whatever their reason, theses are the people that work at gossip magazines and the Daily Fail, people who aren't respected by everyday people. Such alienation is caused by stupid things. In my case it was that my group of "friends" were harassing the girl I liked so I told them to stop it or I wouldn't hang out with them. They didn't stop, so I stopped my friendship with them. They are now a bunch of druggies and I am an honors student with great grades, although that is helped with me choosing to go to a different high school than them.

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran is awesome

That is all

Back in the day, most people thought it was an OK song, then they saw the video. :shock: Who knew twenty years later it would be cool?

I'm a native dutch speaker, but decided to do my blog about my travel to Berlin in English, as a way to reach more people. Today I see on my statcounter a visitor from Holland, whose entry url was... a google translate webpage. I wonder what that looked like, with my dodgy english :)

Crap...How I Met Your Mother is joking about Neil Young and the girl being Canadian :S

Dammit we don't all like him, only the ones with musical tastes like him.

I am completely fucked. I've become a living case of how to lose friends and alienate people. You see I haven't been on the school's outdoor ed program for a couple of years now, the first time was because it was on the Chinese Mid-Autumn festival and my parents and I wanted to stay with my sisters in Hong Kong for the time and now it's because I rolled my ankle before and my Dad still doesn't want me doing anything too strenuous on it...and also because I didn't want to go, the ankle just happened to come at the right time(like hiking for example). Now everyone in my class freaking hates me and is ignoring me because I said I would go and then I didn't (which they have every right to). So now they've binded together not to talk to me or just to tell me that nobody likes me. One of them (which I hated) told me that my friends don't like me and that there a reasons why nobody likes him and everyone supposedly likes him.

Why can't I be normal? :sad:

Logic dictates that you don't wanna be with friends that have the maturity levels of 4 year olds. So basically, don't be my friend. Wait what....

Seriously though, some adults are far worse than this and for no reason. And if they're guys, it's mostly because their penis is about as big as a raisin.

As for your situation, make new friends. That's actually not hard to do, just get out and talk to people. You'd be surprised at how many tolerant, mature, funny people there are.

Go laugh, smell the roses, talk about interesting things that you like, do a handstand, fart really loudly... and mostly just be yourself. If you can find people that like you for you, those are going to be your closest friends and you'll want to lock them in for good. And the more people you know the more popular you'll be and the less isolated you feel because more people will be talking to you.

And btw, you are completely normal. If anything its your "friends" that are abnormal. "Oh he's not cool because he didn't go on our outdoor education program even though he said he was but now has a legitimate reason for not going so we wont talk to him..." :rolleyes:

Just think "fuck off", roll your eyes, and move on.

I know brevity is the soul of wit and I could have shortened that explanation a lot more but I iz tiredz yo.

Last edited:
.... I just realised when I booked my cat's vet appointment for:

Next Wednesday..... At 8:45am.... The night after my formal.... which finishes at 11:30pm.... and I will probably go to an afterparty.....

I didn't think that one through! :lol:

Oh well, at least I'm not getting spacers put in on that day now... Looks like I'm not getting braces until January next year now :mad:
(may post story in NSFW Random Thoughts coz it is a huuuuge rant)

Looks like I'm not getting braces until January next year now :mad:
Ah, I remember when I was your age and a month & a half seemed like a long time. I was just saying to my friends the other day that it seems like only yesterday that I was making that lame joke about being 'a quarter of a century old' and it was a year ago. This year has just absolutely flown by for me. It's terrifying to think how quickly the time passes and how little I do with it as it whizzes by. I'll be dead someday.

And I'll bet there's someone here who's over 40 who wants to kill me with their shoes right now for being 26 and complaining about it.

(may post story in NSFW Random Thoughts coz it is a huuuuge rant)
Please do. And use a lot of sweary-words.:D

^ no, 1 and a half months is no time at all for me. Problem is that I should have been getting braces by December to fit in with a tight schedule of dental and jaw work that may now clash with me starting full-time work at the beginning of 2011.

I was reading LeMans GTR's posts earlier and I was like "kid, you will be out of there before you know it!!!!!" because it still feels like it was only a couple days ago i was fighting with so-and-so for saying this or doing that or whatever :blink:.

And yeah, i think 2009 was an absolute blur for most people. I was talking to my sister about it the other day, and I was saying that I really don't remember that much of June, July or August because they went by so quickly for me :lol:. Mind you, i said that last year too, so I've been pretty flat-out for a few years now.

God damn, this composite materials exam is boring as hell to study for.

Its one of those units where you basically need to read through all the lecture notes and just remember shit.

I will never stay up all night watching House again. Ended up having a weird as hell dream which left me confused when the damn telemarketer woke me up this afternoon.

Yeah... umm.... a couple days ago I was totally hallucinating. Nothing big, just stuff out of the corner of my eye that disappeared when I tried to look at it, but it was happening all day. I was just getting over a cold if that has anything to do with, but I don't think it does.

So, is anyone else insane or am I the only one? Can I have a cozy box to make me feel better?

Which is why I passed on it a while back. I may be broke as hell but I'm not that desperate. And they've been calling ALL DAY. Since 9 this morning. From an half-hour to every two hours or so. They've just recently stopped calling. Damn annoying it is! :censored:

Well, there are quite a lot of us that are insane, that's for sure. Perhaps we don't see things, but we're clearly nuts.