Random Thoughts....

Yeah... umm.... a couple days ago I was totally hallucinating. Nothing big, just stuff out of the corner of my eye that disappeared when I tried to look at it, but it was happening all day. I was just getting over a cold if that has anything to do with, but I don't think it does.

So, is anyone else insane or am I the only one? Can I have a cozy box to make me feel better?
Worry not. ...
NFSM - or Normal for Shepton Mallett.

Yeah... umm.... a couple days ago I was totally hallucinating. Nothing big, just stuff out of the corner of my eye that disappeared when I tried to look at it, but it was happening all day. I was just getting over a cold if that has anything to do with, but I don't think it does.

So, is anyone else insane or am I the only one? Can I have a cozy box to make me feel better?

It happens, Don't worry about it

Remember when i said waaaay back on this thread that i thought i saw a local celebrity going around at uni. Turns out he IS going to my uni and i only found out because he suffered a near fatal crash a while ago.

You missed the mark by about 1k miles, but the statement is still true.

You missed the mark by about 1k miles, but the statement is still true.

He's doing better than my mom who first thought Costa Rica was an island and still insists on referring to it as "the Caribbean" because it's "down there."

You were just in the presence of an SEP Field, don't worry about it.

Dammit, I hate waiting for things to arrive in the mail.

Why do i find this Hilarious?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFvCgBJBFy0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Why is it such a headache choosing a laptop?

cozybox_by_k_a_t_w_a_l_k.jpg
photoshop is half broken for some reason and the brush and eraser tools are messed up so this is all I can do

UCSD gets a break for veterans day so I don't go to work tomorrow!

:dance:

Time to wake up late and then TF2 session all day long

The second and third Terminator movies could have been avoided if Sarah Connor had named her kid Billy, or Mike, or anything besides John.

Ah, OK. That's far more understandable. My bad. :unsure:

Incredibly long story short, guy doing my braces has a theory about how a problem with my jaw can be fixed- he wants to try braces (differently to how he first intended to use them) instead of surgery, which he has concerns about in relation to the long-term benefits. Only thing is, it's one or the other, and I've already chosen surgery. Hence, I now am going to see another orthodontist in the same practice who feels that the surgery is still a good thing even if the other orthodontist's concerns are founded, but will not get in until to least January. Considering that's the timeline the surgeon originally envisaged, it's not too big a loss, but time is now a bit tight. It means that my braces will be done the way they should be for surgery now though.

So, anybody medically minded, is this "genetics causes bone to 'regress' back to what it was pre-op over time" that he explained to us as the reason for his lack of confidence in the surgery in any way substantial? If so, what causes it? I'm thinking not, because this sort of bone manipulation with plates/pins occurs in many other areas and you don't hear about issues with that :blink: Things like bone lengtheing, scolisosis curve repair, etc.

Last edited: