Random Thoughts....

Current exchange rate = EPIC WIN.

Cheap MP Pro HERE I COME

I'd buy now, I suspect our exchange rate will normalise soon (it's way to high at the moment)

Don't worry, I'm onto it.

Thinking about my new toys is the only thing keeping me sane studying for my last uni exam on friday atm.

I just got a plush raindeer from my GF. :)
She saw it and she wanted me to have it, LOL :D

deer? keep that thing away from ICE!

Does anyone know how to reuse the Coleman Chillers Brtie Ice?

And also, does anyone know how to treat Antral Gastritis, other than taking all those medicine? Any diet suggestions?

A power shortage hit our country yesterday. Yes, you read that right, the country. Nine states were affected because our gigantic powerplant, that supplies 20% of all the power used by the nation, went offline. We still don?t have an official reason for this and the expected time until everything goes back to normal is 3 days.
:|
Honestly: I need a way out. Fast.

I have in the latest weeks found myself liking old ragtime music more and more. I wonder what trick my brain is pulling on me now. :?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B04--XmZiE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDv3Eq2N54[/YOUTUBE]

Was going to make a new thread about it, but decided not to, since I wasn't sure about the kind of response it would get, and I didn't want this to be seen as advertising, it is purely just for research and feedback purposes.

One of the University projects in Design studies is about Aphasia and our groups is doing an awareness campaign about the condition. We have set up a simple blog to try and gauge response about what we are doing in regards to what we have done so far.

So I would appreciate it if you could spend a little bit looking at what we have done so far and possibly comment on them, either here on on the blog.

http://aware4aphasia.wordpress.com/

Thank you

Salguod

I'm so anxious I think I might eat my hands off. But then I couldn't type, so they get to stay. And Amex rules....realised tonight I hadn't booked a flight from Sydney-Melbourne at the end of my trip, luckily I have plenty of points and got a flight right when I wanted! yayness.

Our local CBS affiliate must be staffed by total and complete IDIOTS. They've decided to preempt Let's Make a Deal with some shitty local program, but whoever is doing programming is allowing the entire opening sequence of Deal to run before they switch to shitty local people. It's been doing this for several days now. What idiots.

Our local CBS affiliate must be staffed by total and complete IDIOTS. They've decided to preempt Let's Make a Deal with some shitty local program, but whoever is doing programming is allowing the entire opening sequence of Deal to run before they switch to shitty local people. It's been doing this for several days now. What idiots.

That must be very annoying.

fp8142-rudolph.JPG

I have this guy. <3.

My car started doing something else that was weird yesterday--the engine started cutting out (sort of like it does when it hits the limiter, but at freeway speed limit range and a lot jerkier and scarier). Half-sister said the horn was probably a fuse, so I really hope that's not something else that went out or something. Hopefully it just needed me to put gas in (it was really low, and I didn't get on the freeway since then).

Last edited:
My HR lecturer was veeeeery cranky today...

Catching up on 10+ pages of randomness is hard work.

After a year of deliberating, Sonia and I will be working on having a child.

Feels wierd to say this when I don't really know you, but I think you'll do great, really happy for you both :D

You can shit your pants when the little stick turns blue.

:lol:

and lets see whether Maud gets another partner to choose from... :lol:

Are we starting a FG-baby matchmaking service :lol:

I want snow :|

I need to buy a house overseas so I can permanently live in winter.

I hate summer so much.

May I recommend .dk, I'm freezing like crap right now.

I just got a plush raindeer from my GF. :)
She saw it and she wanted me to have it, LOL :D

PICS!

deer? keep that thing away from ICE!

:lol:

fp8142-rudolph.JPG

I have this guy. <3.

I have a koala with a reindeer costume on :mrgreen:

Done, phew.

lol, nice catch up ^

I'm doing some hydraulics homework and some measurements are actually missing for a lot of things.

find area of this cylinder without the diameter?

calculate hydraulic pressure in a container that could be whatever size?

I'd substitute my own numbers but the other measurements are there and I'm thinking I should scale them up or something.

Thank you debugging mode, you saved my computer, my ability to do homework and my sanity.

I am hating Nokia so much right now...

lol, nice catch up ^

I'm doing some hydraulics homework and some measurements are actually missing for a lot of things.

find area of this cylinder without the diameter?

calculate hydraulic pressure in a container that could be whatever size?

I'd substitute my own numbers but the other measurements are there and I'm thinking I should scale them up or something.

Been there, done that. There's almost always some other measurement that you have to un-do to get a radius/diameter/circumference/volume of some sort out of so you can get the dimensions you actually need.