Random Thoughts....

Does anyone have a gen 2 shuffle? Mine takes forever to charge (much longer than my gen 1) and am wondering if it's normal or not.

Does anyone have a gen 2 shuffle? Mine takes forever to charge (much longer than my gen 1) and am wondering if it's normal or not.

I have one I do not know how long it takes to charge because I don't think I ever finish charging it :lol:
I just check if the light is green and say "Ok this is enough battery for my commute"

If FG broken for anyone else?

I have one I do not know how long it takes to charge because I don't think I ever finish charging it :lol:
I just check if the light is green and say "Ok this is enough battery for my commute"

If FG broken for anyone else?

Sounds like mine. I've had it plugged in I swear for 8 hours and it's still flashing orange. I know it'll be green when I turn it on, but geez won't it finish already!

FG is having a rough afternoon. Lots of up/down.

I now work at a video game store at the mall.

Living a dream I had since middle school. Hell yeah.

Oh, and I bought this book:
GUIDE%20Gran%20Turismo%204%20Driving%20the%20Game.jpg

I now work at a video game store at the mall.

Living a dream I had since middle school. Hell yeah.

Oh, and I bought this book:
GUIDE%20Gran%20Turismo%204%20Driving%20the%20Game.jpg

That's not a TR6.

^it's not even an actual vehicle it's pretend! :lol:

@noOdle:

The last time I vomited was January of 2006, and I remember that it was a monday because I was at home watching the Winter Olympics special of Top Gear; I dry heaved before and after I watched. Also, for the same reason: food poisoning.
And I know it was food poisoning because today I feel great! And my mother in-law is staying here for two nights, and I still feel great! :dance:

I think the last time was on a Wednesday some weeks ago, as me and a school friend had been destroying a pack of free drink coupons at a club.

...Nope, it was the day after that.

Argh. So bored.

So weird waking up in the morning and having no uni studies to worry about.

Not that I'm complaining :D