Random Thoughts....

Worst farts in the world are MRE farts. I'm sure any military types out there know what I mean.

I had an MRE this weekend; most of it tasted like Spam but I was impressed at how much food they gave you. I even ate the gum. :unsure:

Nothing happened, though.

I wish MREs still came with cigarettes.

Last edited:
Thank God, because I always hated beans. Almost as much as I love chili.

Now I'm off to look up decent chili recipes to make at home...anybody got any good ones? :D

I'm eating a pomegranate. I wonder if anyone's ever taken the time to actually count the seeds.

Thank God, because I always hated beans. Almost as much as I love chili.

Now I'm off to look up decent chili recipes to make at home...anybody got any good ones? :D

I can give you mine. Its pretty simple but pretty damn spicy.

Valve never releases on time.

???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???
???? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ???
???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?

Dangit. I want chilli now!!

Actually that reminds me, I have, like, nothing for dinner. I have pita bread...but nothing to put in / on it. I'd better get to the corner store for some essentials before it shuts. BRB!

Being unemployed does have some benefits. After fruitlessly looking for jobs three days in a row, I sat in front of the laptop and watched the entire Pirates of the Carribean trilogy, and then the soundtrack.

Finally got some Grateful Dead stuff on CDs...:D...Awesome times with me headphones await me in the near future.

What is with all this bean hate? Vegism if you ask me. Maybe it is a Texas/Massachusetts thing? As we know those two states are culturally linked.

I understand the hatred of chili consisting of mostly beans, but as an addition it is fantastic.

Oh and for the best Chili, nothing beats Carroll Shelby's Genuine Texas Chili. Available on Amazon.com.

000020.png

Last edited:
Maybe it is a Texas/Massachusetts thing? As we know those two states are culturally linked.

:? Whaaaa? That's a new one on me. Just because the American Jag owners on this board live in those states doesn't mean we're culturally linked :p.