Random Thoughts....

i want to punch this cruel fucktard and then to throw him off bridge just like he did with this poor dog...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f04_1258418085

That fucking gutless sonoffabitch! throw him off a bridge? fuck that! this asshole needs some proper medieval torture shit preformed on him for a couple off months , then if hes lucky we might wanna show him mercy by throwing him off that goddamded bridge!

That poor thing wasent even dead on impact, you can hear it crying, they probably let the poor thing lying there to die with every bone broken in its body.... poor thing could have liver for hours, even days..... godfuckingdammit! this pisses me off to no extend possible in the universe, you keep your fucking hands off innocent animals you little chav piece off podscum.....GOD!

Fraking amazon.

I ordered a copy of warcraft 3 on monday and paid an exorbitant fee for 2-day shipping.

It's been sitting there for 2 days now at "Items are being prepared for shipping".

I want my zug zug :cry:

I want zug zug too! :cry:

Giving blood always gives you a good feeling. And I got a keyring this time too! So they know my blood type if I am dying and can't find my donor card... :lol: Its awesome because it says AB- on it (because I am) and it is purple. :p

That fucking gutless sonoffabitch! throw him off a bridge? fuck that! this asshole needs some proper medieval torture shit preformed on him for a couple off months , then if hes lucky we might wanna show him mercy by throwing him off that goddamded bridge!

That poor thing wasent even dead on impact, you can hear it crying, they probably let the poor thing lying there to die with every bone broken in its body.... poor thing could have liver for hours, even days..... godfuckingdammit! this pisses me off to no extend possible in the universe, you keep your fucking hands off innocent animals you little chav piece off podscum.....GOD!

If it makes you feel any better (and it certainly did for me), they caught the son-of-a-bitch.

If it makes you feel any better (and it certainly did for me), they caught the son-of-a-bitch.

That helps,.....now I only hope he gets at least a couple off years , and I hope latvian jails are every bit as horrible as we all imagine them to be.....and make sure you put him in a cell with a couple off guys convicted for sexcrimes with teenage boys........

then when he gets out off jail.....then we start the medieval shit!

'Of' is a different word from 'off' (you are forgiven for being multilingual), but other than that I agree with the above.

You have to wonder about people who film themselves throwing live animals to their deaths.

'Of' is a different word from 'off' (you are forgiven for being multilingual), but other than that I agree with the above.

speaking about language.....I speak and read four of em fluidly, my spoken english is often referred to as near perfect by english speaking people, even to the point I've had to show ID to prove I'm actualy not American.....
As a surplus I am able to (I hope) understandibly write 3 off em...

Nothing off all this is ever needed professionaly and I never had any mayor schooling in language, so I must not be a total lynguistic idiot I should think....

how many foreign languages do you speak mr grammarnazi? ;) :p

*sorry, still pissed off about that poor dog, not the time for this sorta banter*

Last edited:
english isent my native language,
Speaking about language , I speak and read four of em fluidly, and em able to (I hope) understandibly write 3 off em....

How many foreign languages do you compleetly master mr grammernazi? ;)

sorry, but that post is hilarious, mr. language genius

edit: he was being polite, you weren't

Last edited:
i want to punch this cruel fucktard and then to throw him off bridge just like he did with this poor dog...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f04_1258418085

Wow my heart sank when I saw that.

3 things in the world I cannot stand even in the tiniest of amounts: cruelty to children, cruelty to women, and cruelty to dogs/animals in general.

I like how they posted his facebook accounts and other information.

I hope the fucker wakes up one day with his penis and testicles cut off and stuffed in his mouth.

sorry, but that post is hilarious, mr. language genius

edit: he was being polite, you weren't

I have never been a genius at anything ever, and I most certainly never claimed to be.....
I just don't like critique (although I realise it was in good humor) on my writing in a language that isent mine.....especialy not if the critiquer (I could have made that word up just now) is american and therefore probably only speaks english .....
Unlike you who undoubtably masters english perfectly.....exept you probaly have an accent the size off berlin ;)

I have never been a genius at anything ever, and I most certainly never claimed to be.....
I just don't like critique (although I realise it was in good humor) on my writing in a language that isent mine.....especialy not if the critiquer (I could have made that word up just now) is american and therefore probably only speaks english .....
Unlike you who undoubtably masters english perfectly.....exept you probaly have an accent the size off berlin ;)

He's only trying to help you out, not ridicule you for not being able to speak English as well. Don't be an asshole.

Thing is, I actually appreciate if someone points out an error I made. It's called learning

Oui, je parle seulement anglais. Je ne sais rien des autres langues :p

BlaRo is correct, I didn't mean it as criticism, and I respect that you are multilingual. I would want someone to do the same for me, if I was consistently making that type of mistake.

No offense intended.

Different than. Different than. Different than. Different than. Different than.

Oui, je parle seulement anglais. Je ne sais rien des autres langues :p

BlaRo is correct, I didn't mean it as criticism, and I respect that you are multilingual. I would want someone to do the same for me, if I was consistently making that type of mistake.

No offense intended.

Different than. Different than. Different than. Different than. Different than.

none taken, I overreacted..... I was just pissed of about the dog , still am actualy....

I took it as smartass criticisme......always been allergic to that kinda thing.
I appreciated you trying to help me out, but I've given up on learning a long time ago ;)

none taken, I overreacted..... I was just pissed of about the dog , still am actualy....

I took it as smartass criticisme......always been allergic to that kinda thing.
I appreciated you trying to help me out, but I've given up on learning a long time ago ;)

To be fair, I am quite pedantic.

Ok, back to being angry at the Latvian guy :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: