Random Thoughts....

It appears im still the king of the world. :)

A text message confirmed it, I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD.

I feel like listening to the Duke Nukem, MacGyver & Magnum P.I. Themes all night long. That's how good I feel :)

I had an MRE this weekend; most of it tasted like Spam but I was impressed at how much food they gave you. I even ate the gum. :unsure:

Nothing happened, though.

I wish MREs still came with cigarettes.

Please tell me that, if it contained any, you threw away the Charms...? This is important!

i want to punch this cruel fucktard and then to throw him off bridge just like he did with this poor dog...
http://www.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

That fucking gutless sonoffabitch! throw him off a bridge? fuck that! this asshole needs some proper medieval torture shit preformed on him for a couple off months , then if hes lucky we might wanna show him mercy by throwing him off that goddamded bridge!

That poor thing wasent even dead on impact, you can hear it crying, they probably let the poor thing lying there to die with every bone broken in its body.... poor thing could have liver for hours, even days..... godfuckingdammit! this pisses me off to no extend possible in the universe, you keep your fucking hands off innocent animals you little chav piece off podscum.....GOD!

Oh thank god my work computer doesn't have sound then, just watching it without sound made me cry :cry: It's a Cairn terrier too, a cousin to my girls breed, Westie.

How in the world can people be so cruel to animals?

I'm sorry but if you hurt another living thing no matter what species, you should be hurt the same way then killed.

Last edited:
I just had the most pathetic dream ever. I was at a movie premiere with some friends at some weird comedy/horror movie which was about some messed up reality show about Cooking with Magic and Monsters (like Dr.Horrible's sing along blog type thing) so the dream began while we were buying snacks and things. So afterward we went on to the cinema and there some guy greeted us (presumably he knew us since he called me by name). So we went in and let everyone in and so I dropped something so I picked it up and when I turned around, Marylin Manson was there, he said hi, but i wasn't a fan so I just hi back, but then Rose McGowan walked through! So afterward I sat down at my seat and then later after the movie finished I wanted to see if I could get a picture with Rose, but by the time I got there she was already hoarded by fans so I just decided not to bother her since she didn't seem to be in the mood and went back to see my friends. On the way back I saw Alysson Hannigan who I did take a picture with and then I walked out the door to get to my friends and the dream ended.

^You know there's a whole thread just for weird dreams, right?

Man, that puppy video has made me really sad. Today of all days. Somebody post something wonderful to cheer me up. :cry:

Man, that puppy video has made me really sad. Today of all days. Somebody post something wonderful to cheer me up. :cry:

Yeah that ruined my day too.

*points to cute thread* Maybe that should cheer ya up :)

Nice timing there mgk :p

:cry: The cute thread just makes me sadder because that puppy was adorable.

I'm going to have a bottle of wine and a brick of chocolate when I get home. :cry:

I hate when HDR photos infect wikipedia. I want to see picutres of the city as they exist in this universe, not the bizaro crap one.

^ rofl, so fake

Swedish punk songs about farts usually cheer me up:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9YRO6gUaJM&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

:)

I want soup now. Still sick. Will have to snort pho, I guess.