Random Thoughts....

protip: don't stand for that shit.

You can find creative commons licensed photos on flickr. Find a good one, upload it to the commons (obviously following the right thing, uploading other people's work is one of the options, and as long as it's CC licensed you don't have to ask, you just have to credit the copyright owner and show that it's CC licensed)

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Gateshead+quayside&l=cc&ss=2&ct=0&mt=all&w=all&adv=1

Yay Warcraft 3 shipped! Finally I can play some tower defense, dota and quite possibly some warcraft 3 as well :lol:

Zug zug

* snip *
Massively photoshopped beauty picture of Gateshead, which has never and more importantly, will never look this way, except in some marketing man's wet dream

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateshead

^ rofl, so fake

Wikipedia Article from the Link said:
Tourism
A article in the Daily Telegraph stated that a woman was denied entry into England at some time prior to 2007 for giving her reason for visiting as wanting to go to Gateshead. "British visa officials ruled this as "not credible".

Now that, I believe.

:lol:

(Apologies to all the Geordies, just kidding now!)

I like HDR pictures... I actually think they represent closer the way we see the world than normal images, because our "apparatus" works differently than a cameras does.

I have only just got up.

Public holidays rule - that is all. :banana:

Ugh, and I'm not gonna watch that cruelty video..... even just thinking about it makes me feel sick. I know our kitties we got from the shelter almost two years ago now were found dumped in a box in a pile of roadside rubbish with their sister (who someone else took home) and some kind person found them and brought them into the shelter. Knowing someone just left them there is bad enough. But, that sick fuck with the dog...I have not the words! :cry:

Last edited:
I have only just got up.

Public holidays rule - that is all. :banana:

Ugh, and I'm not gonna watch that cruelty video..... even just thinking about it makes me feel sick. I know our kitties we got from the shelter almost two years ago now were found dumped in a box in a pile of roadside rubbish with their sister (who someone else took home) and some kind person found them and brought them into the shelter. Knowing someone just left them there is bad enough. But, that sick fuck with the dog...I have not the words! :cry:

I love getting shelter kitties! It makes me feel like I'm making a difference. Maybe it's a small difference to the world, but it's a big difference to the cat.

My baby Taka was a FeLV positive shelter kitty, and it was obvious when I got her that her family hadn't taken care of her. I don't know how anyone could have done that to her; she was the absolute sweetest cat ever. I'm so glad I got to have a few years with her. :love:

^^ my pretty kitty is from the RSPCA too- dunno his back story, I think he was just rescued off he streets/brought in by somebody. Their loss, he is the nicest, friendliest sook you would ever see :wub:. He is having a stay at the vet today so they can get a urine smaple from him to check his struvite crystals have gone away, so i miss him :(- he's pretty much so around me all the time when I'm home :)

Every cat I get from now on is going to be a cat from the RSPCA- they are often at capactiy and they are such good little cats. I do feel sorry for the cats in pet shops, but the shelter cats need a home more. Although a fair few shelter cats over here are ex or reject shop cats :(

Last edited:
I never know how to feel about pet shop cats. On the one hand they look so miserable in those tiny boxes they keep them in, and I want to let them out. On the other hand, buying pet shop cats keeps that business afloat, and I really want to put the puppy and kitten mills out of business.

Anyway, never bought a pet shop animal besides fish. All my pets are rescues.

My cat was found in a State Park. I think it was dumped there by breeders as he has a beautiful coat, but it gets matted in his spine. I have deduced that one of his parents was a Siamese, the other a Tabby.

He is a real sweetheart.

I think they are trying to put in laws over here to strictly regulate pet shops, how they can advertise pets and who they can sell them to over here, which should stop 12-year olds from being allowed to buy a kitten with their birthday money and then having it dumped at a shelter 3 days later because the pet store legally doen't have to take it back. I'm hoping this does really cut down on the amount of cats and dogs being sold at pet shops and turns them all into dedicated food and supplies stores. Only registered and monitored breeders (who would be limited on the amount of kittens per queen per year) and government authorised and monitored shelters would be allowed in Brydie's Australia :lol:

All of my current cats have come from my Mom's old daycare client who would come with a box of kittens and ask if we wanted any.

I wuv kitties. :wub:

You guys don't even want to dream of the stories I saw volunteering at a public shelter for 3 years. I couldn't watch the puppy video either. Just thinking about what I saw in that shelter breaks my heart. My cat and guinea pig (as well as the one who recently passed) are both from shelters. I had a guinea pig a while back who was left on the side of the freaking road with his brother. A guinea pig! By the time I got him home with me, he had lost too much weight and passed away. I've seen animals dumped in all kinds of horrid physical condition, dogs, cats, birds, rodents, bunnies, reptiles, chickens, EVERYTHING. That experience left a deep scar on my heart.

I'd send giant hugs and kisses to all of you with shelter babies, but you already know because the pets give back 100 times over. I just don't get it. If you don't like animals, why have them? There's no need to abuse one. No one's forcing you to have a pet.

Reactions: LP
Dear Apple Automatic Update,
Please don?t start your crap when I?m busy on Final Gear,
Thx
Heathrow

PS no have not changed my mind about iTunes, now fuck off. :mad:

Our cat just kind of.... showed up one day. Meowing at the doors and windows. Eventually we gave in and he stuck around completely of his own accord for 16 years.

My grades:
Spanish A
Math: A
Introduction to computer sciences:A
Philosophy: F

Fuck philosophy