Random Thoughts....

Because it was 7 Beta and then we got new harddrives (2x1 TB, RAID'd) and also reformatted/RAID'd the two old 250 giggers. Instead of being one of those people who always uses the latest OS - especially if it's not finalised - Vista went back on.

and lolTexas. Chili has beans.

normally, i'd see your point, but since 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vista, even the RC one, I do not.

This is why we have garbage food. People don't actually eat it. They just hoover it down and maybe taste a bit of it along the way. Chew your food, taste it, demand better of it.

this must be it, how the hell can you eat something with a bone in it and not realise before you are actually choking?

The only thing I'll get from McDonalds are fries and McFlurries as a direct result of biting into a chicken nugget filled with bones about 12 or so years ago. :sick:

mmmm ,maccie D's. I occasionally go there and most of their stuff tastes quite OK. Sure, it's filled with unhealthyness, but who cares anyway?

rant about spelling
you may be a perfect english speaker, but your spelling/writing REALLY sucks :p. I don't care either way though

Giving blood always gives you a good feeling. And I got a keyring this time too! So they know my blood type if I am dying and can't find my donor card... :lol: Its awesome because it says AB- on it (because I am) and it is purple. :p

yes, that "good feeling" is your body not having enough blood and making more.
Also, A- is what all the COOL people have :cool:

A text message confirmed it, I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD.

Quoted for posterity

Anyway, never bought a pet shop animal besides fish. All my pets are rescues.

you win a free internet. I bought one of our dogs from a petshop, and kinda regret it. There's all sorts of stuff wrong with him too, but of course you'll never return it like it's some toy that malfunctions...

I'd send giant hugs and kisses to all of you with shelter babies, but you already know because the pets give back 100 times over. I just don't get it. If you don't like animals, why have them? There's no need to abuse one. No one's forcing you to have a pet.

this. I also didn't watch the video. too cruel

Dear Apple Automatic Update,
Please die a slow painful death

sincerely,
Heathrow:

FTFY!

Apparently Firefox hates British spelling. If I type "favourite" it gets the red underline.

Apparently Chrome dislikes EVERYTHING I type since about 80% of it is underlined and red.

Hello thread,

I made a USB wall-e!

http://img200.imageshack.**/img200/8375/walleusb2.jpg

DO WANT. VERY DO WANT.

So if this statistic is correct, then I am apart of just 2% of Americans that have red hair. I'm super special and rare! :thumbsup:

is it true what they say about redheads? :wink:

I love google for doing homework.

We have to calculate gravity anomalies, and it's like a step by step process. But I'm too lazy so instead of just taking the final answer from one step I left the entire equation as is:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2009/11/17/google_gravity_anomaly_equation_copy_000.png

I just hope to God I didn't do a wrong step somewhere :|
^^ I have no idea what you just said. It almost looks like it's words and text, but I just cannot fathom

also, you seemed to type gibberish into google and actually got an answer. Result.

I've been in a bit of an existential crisis. Also doesn't help that a few deals gone rotten, a stubborn second owner of my apartment.. Anyway. Been calling up on a few job offers, among them a sales position at a Toyota dealership.

I see a perverted satisfaction in persuading people to buy cars that are not only mind-numbingly boring, but put together in a sick ?berquality fashion. I would never ever drive a new Toyota myself, but for someone who doesn't mind their car being nothing more than an appliance, I couldn't be happier selling one to them.

Thing is, we sit here on our forums and pontificate how we'd never buy anything as mind numbingly boring as a Toyota, and go out of our way to recommend something fun to drive, something we would choose. While we take joy out of having the direct steering that links us to the road, and heel and toeing, and countersteering, do you think the 18 year old girl buying the car cares about this, or more about where she can store her iPhone.

There is a reason why Toyotas are so popular. They cater to the majority of the population that want something comfortable, well laid out, good resale, not at all weird, reliable with a widespread dealer network.

Trying to sell people used ZAZ Tavrias, that would be perverted.

^truth has been spoken. For most people a car is something to move them from A to B
as sad as that is...

Thing is, we sit here on our forums and pontificate how we'd never buy anything as mind numbingly boring as a Toyota, and go out of our way to recommend something fun to drive, something we would choose. While we take joy out of having the direct steering that links us to the road, and heel and toeing, and countersteering, do you think the 18 year old girl buying the car cares about this, or more about where she can store her iPhone.

Yes but even an 18 year old girl would want something stylish which a Toyota clearly isn't (well most of them anyway)

While we take joy out of having the direct steering that links us to the road, and heel and toeing, and countersteering, do you think the 18 year old girl buying the car cares about this, or more about where she can store her iPhone.

Or the more common 40-50 year old customer who just wants the quality product without the hassle of having a German car-image on the road.

There is a reason why Toyotas are so popular. They cater to the majority of the population that want something comfortable, well laid out, good resale, not at all weird, reliable with a widespread dealer network.

Some annoyingly logical and realistic facts here. And that's exactly why I'd have no problem selling these things. If I do get the job, I'll prolly have to start showing up at work in a Supra or MR2 tho.. :p

Yes but even an 18 year old girl would want something stylish which a Toyota clearly isn't (well most of them anyway)

Yeah that's an awful example because 18 year old girls tend to end up in either a Daewoo Lanos, or a Hyundai Excel. Mum and dad would have their eyes on the Camry, for the reasons stated above. They arent bad cars by any stretch of the imagination.

I'd have no problems recommending a Yaris to a young girl. Yes, a Fiesta is better to drive etc etc, but there are other factors when it comes to handing over her (or her parent's) money.

It used to be the obligatory Playboy bunny and Delirium sticker. Times have changed.

Grrrrr, it's early.

So if this statistic is correct, then I am apart of just 2% of Americans that have red hair. I'm super special and rare! :thumbsup:

14% for Scotland, 10% for Wales and 10% Ireland as well.

I kinda want to get this book :lol: Little Redheads Across America

go redheads!

we have a saying about them....

the rustier the roof - the wetter the basement ;)
for the dutchies: hoe roester het dak, hoe natter de kelder

:p

go redheads!

we have a saying about them....

the rustier the roof - the wetter the basement
for the dutchies: hoe roester het dak, hoe natter de kelder

:p

:rofl:

I feel terrible today. Nose still stopped up.

Yes but when you're 18, cheap wheels > goodlooking wheels.
Actually cheap wheels > riding the bus > your mom's minivan

Or the more common 40-50 year old customer who just wants the quality product without the hassle of having a German car-image on the road.

Define German car-image... do you mean "cockness level"?

I feel terrible today. Nose still stopped up.

(((hugs)))
you know the cure to the common cold/fever/flu, right?
It's sitting at home in your underwear, watching cartoons, and drinking tea.
Doctors should seriously prescribe that, because it works dammit

Milk n cereal?
Cereal n milk?

gaasc, broadcasting LIVE!!!! from his uni

Gaasc, you're 16 and at uni? Prodigy?