Random Thoughts....

whats with all this noobs and trolls on finalgear?

we got about 3 noobish spammers thats fucking up the automotive section with retarded posts and replies, it's making my reading really difficult as I'm forced to filter through all the spam/stupid posts.

we got about 3 noobish spammers thats fucking up the automotive section with retarded posts and replies, it's making my reading really difficult as I'm forced to filter through all the spam/stupid posts.

New season of TG started. Always brings in new "people".

I believe that was Drew Barrymore. Drew Carey flashing is not a welcome birthday present for anyone.

*goes back, reads original post*

Oh, cock. :lol:

Yeah, it was Drew Barrymore. I blame the typo on a mixture of alcohol and getting people's names confused, but mostly alcohol.

Oh, look, 1996! Not as big as '95, but there are still a few shows you may recognize: 3rd Rock from the Sun, Dexter's Laboratory, The Daily Show, Blue's Clues, Millennium, and Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

1996 also featured the miniseries Our Friends in the North, the return of Doctor Who with the Paul McGann TV-movie, and the debuts of Speedvision (now Speed Channel), TV Land (now shit), and some "news" outlets called MSNBC and FOX News (both are still pissing off people on both sides today).

WPT (Wisconsin Public Television) is airing The Great Escape right now. That is IMO one of the greatest WWII films of all time.

New season of TG started. Always brings in new "people".

Every season it?s the same. After the season ends, just a few stick around. Be strong and endure. Everything is gonna be fine in a few weeks.:lol:

Oh man, so damn much work to do these coming weeks :(

1) Sister's wedding - Got a fuckton of shit that needs to be prepared. Overseas relatives basically arriving everyday from now on for the wedding (so fucken long drives to the airport basically daily), and I have to show them around Melbourne, etc. I dont' exactly get along with some of my overseas relatives because I never grew up around them, so I'll need to try and keep my personal opinions to myself and put on a fake mask (which, given my nature, will be hard to do). Fuckload of boring ass family dinners and functions I need to attend amongst other things like high school friend's 21st birthdays..... but hey, I am the best man, so can't really complain about these functions.

2) Uni research work - Got to figure out how the damn machine I'm learning to use works. Mech facutly is being homo and they still haven't granted me access to the laboratories, so I can't really do an awful lot in the lab at this stage :mad:

3) Chase up on overseas engineering job applications - For some fucken reason HRs don't like responding to phone calls and emails, which is really fucken shit as I need to change my airline ticket bookings ASAP if I do get accepted for a placement I'm applying in Hong Kong.

4) Normal part-time work - I keep getting called in for insanely long double shifts at work because 3/4 of the other staff are taking *cough...."sick leave"....cough* to go away during Christmas and have fun with their families :mad: I guess I'll be earning a bit more money, but double shifting in a commercial kitchen is no fun, espeically on 38 degree days with the oven on and 20 other things happening. Normally I' more than happy to pick up the occasional shift to fill in for someone (Last summer holiday, I worked 2 jobs and 6 days a week for 3 months), but I think its getting to a point where the first person they automatically always call is me no matter what even though they know I'm already working other shifts.

Oh, and I'm nursing very sore muscles thanks to go-karting and a massive headache from a buck's night party last night.

On the upside, at least my new MB Pro will arrive next weekend from Hong Kong, and the other groomsmen (Finally met them last night) are awesome dudes.

Last edited:
Bought a few cd's today of random metal bands I'd never head of, most expensive was $15.

Turns out they're all bloody good.

Becuase there are always new posts.

That's the thing, the board has been crawling all day and it's creeping tonight. I have to get up early enough tomorrow to pick up some TP and other stuff for my grandmother. At this rate, that's looking painful.

3) Chase up on overseas engineering job applications - For some fucken reason HRs don't like responding to phone calls and emails, which is really fucken shit as I need to change my airline ticket bookings ASAP if I do get accepted for a placement I'm applying in Hong Kong.

Wow, that'd be cool to land an overseas job! What kind of company is it?
Something to do with aerodynamics I'm presuming.... ;)