Random Thoughts....

Goddamn I run so bad at Poker sometimes...:rolleyes:

Ran like God last night, but variance caught up and walloped me repeatedly over the head tonight...:(

Now who did for JFK then?

OK I can just beleive that Oswald took a pot shot but who got him to do it?

The way that Ruby was got rid of (Cancer) makes me think that either the CIA or members thereof were involved. Lets face facts Ruby shot Oswald not to save Jacki Kennedy grief - a Nightclub Owner and some time Mobster, Come on?

Why did Oswald go into a Movie Theatre without paying the entrance? Why did he shoot poor officer Tippet - who I have no doubt was totally innocent.

I guess we will never know - Rats. I remember that day very well.

[YOUTUBE]6GPs3EtCNwI[/YOUTUBE]

Careful, does not make pleasant viewing.

[YOUTUBE]i5cCzDbtVnM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I tend to try checking out the posts on here before Top Gear is on. I won't go on till later in the evening and I try to avoid some of the more repetive blatant "n00b" threads.

1997 gave us the premieres of King of the Hill, Daria, Stargate SG-1, La Femme Nikita, Lexx, and South Park.

It also featured Farrah Fawcett's infamous Letterman interview, Ellen DeGeneres using an episode of her sitcom to announce she was a lesbian, The Montreal Screwjob (it's only relevant if you watch wrestling), Chris Farley's fatal drug overdose, and round-the-clock coverage of the death of Princess Diana.

Last edited:
BBC's tilted logo was awesome! Bring it back! Straight is so square.

i keep thinking what are the TG team doing at a football match? i mean none of them are keen at football, aren't they?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0n1x_A4UA[/YOUTUBE]

JFK was assassinated on this day.

Yes, and goddamn downtown Dallas is clogged with Kennedy 'true believers' and tourists right now.

HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR FORTY SIX YEARS, PEOPLE. GET OVER IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD!

Last edited:
this thread is a bit slow for top gear download time

Meh. I just wait for the 720p rips to appear on thebox.

i just watch on the computer so normal is fine with me.

57 mins until my dl is done.
Now it's saying 18 minutes.

Last edited: