Random Thoughts....

The progressively growing collection of beer bottles will take care of that.

Stupid hot water heater #1 is leaking.

Unfortunately #1 is the one that feeds all the showers :(

We used to have a feedback line to allow #2 to be the hot water source for hot water line but removed it when we switched out the (massively corroded) copper pipes.

Damn this well water and its corrosive effects on plumbing.

Need to requisition a truck and hit Home Depot in the morning.

Yes, and goddamn downtown Dallas is clogged with Kennedy 'true believers' and tourists right now.

HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR FORTY SIX YEARS, PEOPLE. GET OVER IT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD!

Spectre shot JFK 'cause he was supporting those lazy UAW bastards in his Lincoln.

1998...not a whole lot telly-wise. Unless you watched Dawson's Creek, That '70s Show, The King of Queens, Will and Grace, Charmed, Felicity, The Powerpuff Girls or syndicated Pokemon.

Two channels made their first broadcasts: Toon Disney (now Disney XD), and some little 'net named BBC America.

In 1998 I moved from southern Illinois to Massachusetts, and got made fun of by a fat girl named Barry in 5th grade for reading a book at recess.

wtf. Mine has crashed at 91%
0 download for a long damn time now.

In 1998 I graduated high school and voted in my first (runoff) election.

Random thought: I hate when it gets dark before 5. I'm never moving further north.

1998 was a good year, I was in 8th grade and got to second base for the first time.:wicked:

If you move North enough it will be light for six months straight though.

In October 1998 I was a sophomore and had my first job, working in the produce department at the local IGA. I worked there until August of 2001.

Let's party like it's 1999!

I got my drivers' license this year, and my second nephew was born.

It also featured the debuts of these programs: The Sopranos, Batman Beyond, Family Guy, Futurama, Queer as Folk (UK), Farscape, Tenacious D, Law and Order: SVU, Farscape, Angel, The West Wing, and SpongeBob SquarePants.

American viewers also were treated to a new game show based on a UK hit: Who Wants to be a Millionaire?