Random Thoughts....

Winter 2002, I was 13, and my cousin and I spent hours driving around his ranch aimlessly in a yellow 1976 International Scout II with a 345V8 and a 3spd auto. So much fun.

An F-3 tornado hit my town on Labor Day 2002. No fatalities, but lots of damage in the downtown region.

It feels a bit off to name shows that premiered seven years ago, but what the hey. There was The Shield, The Osbournes, Spooks, American Idol, The Wire, Firefly, CSI: Miami, Monk, Around the Horn, I'm a No Talent Hack/Celebrity..., and the relaunch of the most awesome automotive show ever.....in the world!

I won't be posting until Monday evening at the earliest, so I'll just give you some more TV lists for the hell of it.

2003 Premieres: America's Next Top Model, Chappelle's Show, MythBusters, Penn and Teller:Bullshit!, Da Ali G Show, American Chopper, State of Play, Dead Like Me, Little Britain, QI and NCIS.

Notable 2003 TV Events: Letterman suffers from shingles and is forced to miss some tapings, Battlestar Galactica returns as a miniseries, and the BBC announces that Doctor Who would return in 2005.

2004 Premieres: The Apprentice, Pimp My Ride, Deadwood, Stargate: Atlantis, Entourage, Rescue Me, Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal, CSI: New York, Lost and House.

Notable 2004 TV Events: Janet Jackson's tits make a special appearance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show, Friends ends, Ken Jennings almost breaks Jeopardy! and Christopher Eccleston is cast as the Ninth Doctor.

Really? Not being able to consume your most favorite dish or desert wouldn't bother you? Your favorite alcoholic drink is just water that has the potential to make you drunk?

Say hello to vodka ^_^

The mac class is again full of loud people complaining about macs, and strangely enough, talking about 2012 and Knowing favorably. What?!

Say hello to vodka ^_^

The mac class is again full of loud people complaining about macs, and strangely enough, talking about 2012 and Knowing favorably. What?!

Last class someone complained they couldn't find the icons on the dock. That was too hard.

They say mac users are the stupid ones :blink:

I just have to say, I just got the new Star Trek on DVD Wednesday night and I totally have watched it so many times in the last few days. I LOVE it. J.J. Abrams did an amazing job with that movie and I cannot wait to see the sequel. :mrgreen:

Wow, Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell is actually not a very good album. I'm glad I got it for free.

to the pokedorks of forum:

P1000807.jpg

Lol it is full of stolen pokemon games :lol:

I stand by what I said. I find myself wondering when it will be over.

And when it is over, the CD will be out of the tray like a bat out of hell?

It's produced by Todd Rundgren, and while that is not always a definite sign of quality, it always makes for something interesting.

And when it is over, the CD will be out of the tray like a bat out of hell?

It's produced by Todd Rundgren, and while that is not always a definite sign of quality, it always makes for something interesting.

I'm actually quite tempted to play it at 45 rpm to make it end faster. :p

Actually, what is bugging me is that it seems to not know what it is. Maybe I'm just listening to way too many concept albums, but this is just a collection of singles, not a cohesive work, which bugs me.

I'll check it out, but I'm not sure if I can trust your musical tastes if you like Bat out of Hell :p

I really like my noodly, fretty and pointless prog rock, kraut rock and classic hard rock. :)

One of my favorite prog bands is Absoluuttinen Nollapiste, a Finnish group from Rovaniemi, which is on the Arctic Circle. They're quite poppy, and the very eccentric wordsmithery is lost on non-Finnish speakers, but worth checking out anyway.

I love random noodly concept album flute solo prog rock. I've recently been getting into it more and more, especially since I can buy prog rock LPs at half price books pretty cheap. You can't find black sabbath to save your life, but there are tons of Yes and Genesis LPs just ripe for the picking.