Random Thoughts....

Yeap. I am a big Genesis fan, but unlike Patrick Bateman, I like the stuff made before Duke as well.

He's the biggest sell-out ever, there's nothing listenable that he's made in the past 25 years. It's a shame, because up 'til Invisible Touch there's solid stellar stuff.

What we keep typing into Mystery Google: "Mission: Baylor University's Castellaw 206 needs tacos. Please copy and paste this until someone brings us some. Thanks!"

CST 206 = the computer lab.

Hold on to your socks, MONSTER catchup post...

Shoes and purses are AWESOME.

I think it's a lot easier to shop for shoes and purses than a bunch of other things. For one, it's a lot easier to find shoes that fit than it is to find clothes that fit. Two, a lot of shoe departments have people waiting on you who'll go pull a different size for you if one doesn't fit. It's always nice to be waited on. :)

And purses...same deal, pretty much: something new to wear that doesn't involve a lot of trying on. Which is awesome.

Exactly. You never feel fat when you're buying shoes. I'm not personally into the purses, but same deal. Even if you have funky sized feet that are hard to fit, it's not your fault like being fat is so you get to bypass the whole guilt thing. Shoes are the best thing to shop for ever! Plus there are millions and millions of shoes out there. You can almost always find what you need. Should I post all mine again? :-D I love shoes.

I sort of get the whole shoes thing, but PURSES? It may be because I am a manly man, but I actually use my pockets. And why do you need 84 different ones, all of which are about the size of my wallet???

I don't want to ever read these books I have been disgusted enough by quotes and summaries thank you.
Vampire romance novels need more lambos, and penis pasta before I read them

Wtf is penis pasta or do I not wanna know?

No actually they are written by a girl. The awesome cars are driven by sexy men and then sexy sex happens.

post excerpts of the sexy sex!

I have 1 (one) handbag, seriously, I bought it on vacation in 2005, before that I didn't have a handbag, and I usually have to dust it of when I have to use it as it's pretty rarely.

Can you convince my wife to follow your ways? Pretty please?

So, I'm not a console player. Only console I ever had was a Sega Genesis which was epic.

I'm more of a PC gamer, but anyway.

We have a wii system here in the hospital because they do cognition and motor function tests (especially on more senior people).

Now, before you all gasp in horror, I've never played the wii. I had no idea about it.

My friend/co-worker buddy here decided we should just play since it's friday and work is slow. He loads up bowling on the wii, and he makes this like ugly ass version of mii.

And then came the ass kicking. I got a series of 6 strikes in a row, and he kept missing and getting like 6 or 7 at any time. My final score was 226, and his was 150.

I was like "that was fun". You shoulda seen the look on his face. He was like "are you sure you've never played wii before".

:devil:

Sega Genesis/Megadrive was and always will be awesome.
I can't play for shit on the Wee though. yes that's how I write it.

My new girlfriend is off marshalling a rally tomorrow, and she probably will have to drive it to get to her part of the route.

I fear I am being out-petrolheaded :(

Dammit it saddens me to know that these women exist and mine isn't one of em.... but I still wuv you honey

Hehe... for some reason whenever I see Large Hadron Collider my brain changes it to Large Hardon Collider.
My brain does that too... it may be telling me that i'm gay, either that or immature.

OI! my birthday is on Dec. 4th. Double strand of gifts FTMFW

Shouldn't that be FTMFL. I think that having a Bday so close to Xmas, you actually get less gifts than you would if the 2 were further apart.

Why does alcohol make you more tipsy when combined with a warm beverage?

It doesn't. What does make you absolutely wasted is drinking something quickly when you're inside, and then going out when it's really cold.

13 minutes
That was all I could stand of "Borat".
I really don?t get it how could it be such a huge sucess.

It really is a cringeworthy film and I had several moments where I almost turned it off... but some of the funnies are too good to pass up... especially the national anthem bit.

Could be worse.... you could have this song stuck in your head and occasionally bursting out.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBACOHFXes[/YOUTUBE]

I have the "jizz in my pants" song in my head. Hopefully I won't burst out in song or I ve got some splaining to do.

FUN FACT: 1993 gave us such TV shows as Animaniacs, Beavis and Butt-Head, Babylon 5, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Rocko's Modern Life, Star Trek: DS9, and Walker, Texas Ranger.

Dang I'm old. Also, you're all nuts, we're only on page 1500 something :p

Overcast and wet sucks. :mad:

Welcome to my country, where overcast and wet = fall and winter.

Mum splashed out on a load of expensive clothes for me today. I feel really guilty now :(

Don't! It's what moms do!

Why am I still up when I know full well there's no reason?

Becuase there are always new posts.

QFT.

Random thought: I hate when it gets dark before 5. I'm never moving further north.

I don't hate that. I hate the stupid winter time... WE make it dark ourselves.

hello page 2000, the internet was crap, and the suffix 2000 was in everything

Oh hell yes... Like every south park episode :lol:

Now...your not allowed to use the "I am gaining weight because of pregnancy" excuse, so not fattening allowed for you :p

I know...I am not an idiot

Actually men also gain weight during pregnancy, mostly due to added stress in the last couple of weeks...
I told the wife I was doing it to be more in sync with her though

Also, good grief, my mom is afraid of everything related to cars. Everything. And, of course, everything that came wrong on my car is either somehow my fault, or something that went because I drive the speed limit and not 10 mph below it. Um...no. At that point, you're an obstruction to the rest of the cars around you because you're going too slow, and then you're in more peril than you would be if you'd do 65 or 70 like everyone else. Aughh.

I don't get it.

I guess it's CROFARDIS (Chronic Old Fart Syndrome). The same people who say that you can blow up a computer if you use it too long.

Being able to not taste ANYTHING fucking sucks. The lunch I had today smelled delicious, looked delicious but sadly it tasted like nothing when I placed the contents of the fork on my tongue. The soda I had with my lunch was orange but it tasted like fizzy orange water!

Had soup tonight with cheese garlic bread which I know is freakin delicious, but yet again I was sorely disappointed when I tasted no cheese or garlic on my tongue. Just the texture of the bread.

I hope this stage of being sick goes away fast, I miss not being able to taste food.

If you lived your life being able to taste food then you suddenly lost the ability to taste... what would you do?

Dunno, I think I would only eat stuff that's real cheap and easy to make... would be a drag though, me like food alot.

I know I would kill myself if I lost hearing, don't know about anything else though.

Thought about this too, what would be worse, not being able to see or not being able to hear... I still think being blind > being deaf.

Genesis made some nice songs, but I can't stand Phil Collins (even though even he had his occasional gem that got ruined in the execution)

pah, he had some awesome stuff in the early 90s. Now though, he's too Disneyfied.

What we keep typing into Mystery Google: "Mission: Baylor University's Castellaw 206 needs tacos. Please copy and paste this until someone brings us some. Thanks!"

What I entered: "Mission: Baylor University's Castellaw 206 needs tacos. Please copy and paste this until someone brings us some. Thanks!"

What I got: "i have big boobs and i\'m a guy"

Washing label on my towel says to wash it inside out. Interesting. :|

I love her. :)

F?r minnenas skull is a very good compilation, even if there is a noticeable lack of skulls.

Good music needs skulls!! Or upside-down crosses! Preferably both!

Say hello to vodka ^_^

The mac class is again full of loud people complaining about macs, and strangely enough, talking about 2012 and Knowing favorably. What?!

I take it you're not in not the film department editing lab...yikes.

Last class someone complained they couldn't find the icons on the dock. That was too hard.

They say mac users are the stupid ones :blink:

It's odd--the more I complain about how annoying changes in technology are, the more I like Apple stuff. They make things that are wonderfully easy to figure out and use.

Be sure to check my musical taste statistics to see them in all their horribleness :p
I like yer music. There, I said it.

I just won at mysterygoogle. Result:
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2009/11/23/alexandermysterygoogle.bmp

So, we went and got tacos. Two problems, though:
1. Taco Bell was closed. So, we went to Whataburger and got taquitos. Edible stuff + tortilla = win, regardless of what it is.
2. We couldn't find the guy once we got to Alexander. I guess he went to bed. So, we left him a note on Alexander's front bulletin board:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2009/11/23/IMG_0160.jpg
The note says: "Dear Jeff who mysterygoogled for tacos: We got them, but couldn't find you. So, we ate your tacos. They were delicious. Sorry, Caity and Stef (Castellaw 206)."

I fully expect bricks to be pooped tomorrow if the guy comes downstairs and notices the sign.

(And I guess there really isn't anything better to do in Waco at 4 AM than mysterygoogle for tacos. But...tacos are delicious.)

I sort of get the whole shoes thing, but PURSES? It may be because I am a manly man, but I actually use my pockets. And why do you need 84 different ones, all of which are about the size of my wallet???
Have you seen girl pants? They don't hold much else...

What I entered: "Mission: Baylor University's Castellaw 206 needs tacos. Please copy and paste this until someone brings us some. Thanks!"

What I got: "i have big boobs and i\'m a guy"
Hahahahaha. Darn it! You're supposed to bring me tacos.

(I don't need tacos now, though. My friend and I ate the guy's taquitos.)

Ahhh yeeeeaaahhh!
[YOUTUBE]nAdaQhitdKg[/YOUTUBE]
This is my favorite 80s song ever. I just thought I won at the internet--wrong. You win at the internet.

Last edited:
I got this sugar-free, colour-free, sweetener-free etc mint flavoured water today, just to try it (have had a sip before, wasn't too bad). Tasted like when you take a drink of normal water with a piece of mint gum in your mouth. Yum. Think i will get the lemon flavoured one next time....

Got some epic Wrigley's kids flavour (the original pink one) gum though, will be a good stress relief for next week :lol:

Can you convince my wife to follow your ways? Pretty please?

It may be because I am a manly man, but I actually use my pockets. And why do you need 84 different ones, all of which are about the size of my wallet???

I just do that ^, I have my keys in my right pocket, mobile phone in the left and my wallet in my right jacket pocket, what else do I need?

My brain does that too... it may be telling me that i'm gay, either that or immature.

I'm betting the last, and my brain does it too...

Washing label on my towel says to wash it inside out. Interesting. :|

That's obviously to make sure that the dirty side gets clean :p

I actually posted about this once. I good 40% of women's dress pants have no pockets at all. Another 40% of pockets that are too small for a pack of gum and thus useless. The remaining 20% can carry ONE useful item (either wallet or cell phone) IF you've bought them a size too large and don't mind having odd lumps. Because our hips fill out the pocket area instead of our pants hanging straight down from the waist, there's very little room in general. You should look at how the pockets are structured in women's pants. You'll be amazed how non-functional it is. 95% of dresses/skirts have no pockets at all so if you're wearing that you definitely need the purse. Even jeans are probably only 70% functionally pocketed.

Carrying more than just a wallet and phone is a personal choice that derives from simply being able to. If I'm stuck carrying a purse, I might as well have some advil, chap stick, a small tape measure, my check book and a pen, and all the other things I find myself often needing.

2003, huh? I graduated from high school and went to do my military service.

Ah, this got bumped to 2004 :) Well, I got out of the army after a year and then started my studies. I also bought the 1988 Bluebird.

Last edited: