Random Thoughts....

Why hasn't he just made a new account
He is REALLY DUMB apparently. I would have at least put messages on my meatspins.

He likes em limp, that's for sure!
None of the mods are on.

Yeah those guys don't look like they're getting off much there.

Now it's pedobear seal of approval.
What an attention whore!

Last edited:
Well, at least there's less GIF's now...

Guess he's changed it now to an FG logo. Eww, gross!

I wasn't going to chime in on this, but have a question for the people screwing with him.

Are you guys putting the pictures up (I am guessing he didn't put the FinalGear logo up himself)? Or is he REALLY that bored.

We're still at 6 pages and apparently he's looking at the thread right now. HI, ATLANTIAN! PLEASE KEEP BEING A HILARIOUS FAILWHALE. kthx.

Holy poo, that's a lot of talking to yourself.

Just for Atlantian...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpnyv6JqWc[/YOUTUBE]

Jesus titty-f---in'-Christ.

I finally got caught up on the massive FAIL that Atlantian was perpetuating. This is what happens when I try to redirect a nooblet with advice and kind words instead of a massive rep-nuke and public humiliation.

Next time I stick to what I know best. I'd love to be a fly on the wall right now, I can't decide if he would be more along the lines of the "Leave Brittany Alone" or the WoW kid that freaked out and tried to shove a remote up his ass.

Atlantian? Is that you?
[YOUTUBE]pfRlZ0cF7LM[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, and I've updated my sig appropriately. I'd totally go gay for anybody who drives a car with a dogleg. Whaddaya say, Atlantian, you big stud you? :wicked: