Random Thoughts....

I always used to want red hair. Looks cool, IMHO.

I've grown to love the brown, though. Not sure I'd ever care enough about my hair to maintain a dye job, though. It'd be fun, but visible roots bug me too much and I have a bad habit of getting busy and ignoring my hair.

Just to clarify, I am not in fact into S&M, it was a reference for comedic effect. Also for Slycer, I do feel the Germans make the best knives. I have been very happy with my set of W?sthof Dreizackwerk knives and would recommend them to anyone. I have this set of knives.

edit: also the spoilered text was a line from the show Friends.

Last edited:
I always used to want red hair. Looks cool, IMHO.

I've grown to love the brown, though. Not sure I'd ever care enough about my hair to maintain a dye job, though. It'd be fun, but visible roots bug me too much and I have a bad habit of getting busy and ignoring my hair.

That's why I won't dye my grays. My hair grows how it grows. I just can't justify spending a fortune and a significant portion of my life messing with it all the time. There are a million better things to do. I had henna in once (washes out completely in a few weeks), but I've never had a lick of dye ever. My hair is so much healthier because of it.

I meant the cockrings, Clockwerk. Obviously. :p

Nice set of knives. This is the one I really like. Not forking over a grand and a half though. Get it, fork, cause they're knives. *whew* :p

Nice set of knives, Clockwerk.

Aww, I missed all the fun with Atlanian. :sad:

Just to clarify, I am not in fact into S&M, it was a reference for comedic effect. Also for Slycer, I do feel the Germans make the best knives. I have been very happy with my set of W?sthof Dreizackwerk knives and would recommend them to anyone. I have this set of knives.

edit: also the spoilered text was a line from the show Friends.

I think Clockwerk needs a custom S&M-related title. :D "Official FG gimp," or something.

That's why I won't dye my grays. My hair grows how it grows. I just can't justify spending a fortune and a significant portion of my life messing with it all the time. There are a million better things to do. I had henna in once (washes out completely in a few weeks), but I've never had a lick of dye ever. My hair is so much healthier because of it.

If you get your hair dyed properly, it isn't that bad. The only time I change the colour of my hair permanently is when I lighten sections of it with peroxide, the rest of the time I use semi-permanent dyes, which wash out gradually over 1-2 months. The problems with dye start when:
- you keep putting permanent dyes over each other and/or don't maintain them
- you colour your hair yourself, especially with cheap shit supermarket dyes. The amount of times I have seen people come into my mum's salon to get her to fix their massive screw-ups. When you consdier it's normally only $50 AUD for initial colourings and less for root touchups, but close to $100 AUD to fix up screwups from home colourings.

Yes, I am biased because I get my hair coloured and styled for free, but I don't see the issues with colouring in relation to potentially damaging your hair. In fact, the colours my mum use contain conditioners and cuticle sealants to help maintain hair quality. I've had my hair coloured since I was 12 and have not had my natural colour visible since I was 14, and my hair is really thick, soft and shiny.

cost I get though, some people who own salons in this area gouge people so badly. Some places claim to be "premium" and charge $80 AUD for a haircut when they are no better than 99% of the other salons who use the same products and same tools. It's basically a rort, but people think cheap=shoddy around here when it comes to hairdressing, when it actually isn't most of the time.

It sets itself. It calculates when it's daytime and when nighttime. Set it to normal just now, for giggles, and my eyes burn now. :/

I am not sure if I want brown though. :think:

In honor of the big football (handegg) game this weekend I have a new avatar. The wolves will return after Saturday with a new Christmas theme.

Tee-hee. I keed, I keed.

Unless Clockwerk really has been a naughty boy who needs a spanking. In that case...

Hey there, Americans. I have a possibly stupid question for you.

Let's say that a well-known American retailer whose name rhymes with Farget advertises a product as selling in-store for $199. If I were to show up into their store and attempt to buy it, would I pay $199? Would there be taxes on top of that?

Hey there, Americans. I have a possibly stupid question for you.

Let's say that a well-known American retailer whose name rhymes with Farget advertises a product as selling in-store for $199. If I were to show up into their store and attempt to buy it, would I pay $199? Would there be taxes on top of that?

Yes, there would be sales tax. There's probably some fine print in ads mentioning it.