Random Thoughts....

1) simple, do what I did : register in 2005, don't post until 2007. Makes your average post/day seem stupidly low

How do I only have an average of 3.00 posts per day? Man, that 6 months or so of not really posting anything after I registered is lowering my FG score (because posts per day are where the real soul belonging to FG is at)

Pft, post whores :p

1.48 per day bitches!

Crap, only one and a half a day. I better sto..

Weird...I'm still getting a random unclickable page.

Aughhh, property management needs to fix my apartment. Now.

ETA: 7.91 posts per day? Haysoos.

Last edited:

My excuse is being finnish.

Ha, 0.07.....

does it count that i'm a lurker?

Random Thought:
I don't read Noodle's posts anymore. For some reason I can't be bothered to go through all the quotes and re-read all this stuff that other people posted. No ill intent, I just can't be bothered.
Is that how people feel about my occasionally long-winded 50-line posts? :|

tl;dr, all of you

This would be very helpful right now:
http://www.johnlewis.com/230687607/Product.aspx

yoomi is a bottle and warmer in one ? a revolutionary concept in baby bottles. At the touch of a button, the warmer (which is rechargeable up to 100 times) gently warms cold feed to the natural temperature of breast milk, in just 60 seconds.

Once the warmer is placed in the teat, yoomi is ready to use after 3 simple steps:

1. Press the orange button: This triggers the internal solution contained within the sealed warmer unit to gently heat itself up.
2. Wait 60 seconds.
3. Tip the bottle and it?s ready to use: When the bottle is tipped to feed baby, the cold feed flows through the specially designed channels on the outside of the warmer. By the time the feed reaches the teat, it's at natural breast milk temperature (32-34?C).
yoomi is 100% BPA free and it has been designed so that the warmer can?t overheat baby?s feed. The warmer fits all yoomi bottles and will stay warm for up to one hour. To make cleaning and recharging extra easy, the yoomi warmer fits any standard electric steam steriliser (but please don't use it in microwave sterilisers).

The yoomi bottle is ergonomically shaped for greater comfort and the naturally shaped, anti-colic teat helps reduce the likelihood of