Random Thoughts....

Ham is like the main thing on the traditional Swedish Christmas smorgasbord. A lot of the traditional dishes has pork in them as well. As the tradition was to slaughter a pig for the festivities. The ham is very tasty... especially on bread (julv?rt) with a little mustard... (and not like Dijon, but more rounded).

Bah. You're doing it wrong! You clearly need a turkey derrik!

I love Alton Brown and living in Oklahoma I know all about derricks, there is even one of the grounds of the state capital:lol:. Oh can someone rep Flydiscovery for me.

450px-Oklahoma_Capitol_building_with_oil_derrick.JPG

I'm watching the Late Late Toy Show.

It's not sucking this year. What the fuck is going on?!!!

I think Ryan Tubridy is on Coke though...

Wow, I'm having a great morning so far. Everyone under our roof is in a foul mood for various reasons. Me included. I've already hard stupid arguments with both my mother and my brother and I just feel really shitty!

At least I can shut myself away on the computer for a while to calm down. I've already spent awhile doing some internet research for something related to my course and finished writing out a task we were given that I hadn't quite finished. But, I just know I'll be disturbed by one thing or another eventually! :censored:

I love Alton Brown and living in Oklahoma I know all about derricks, there is even one of the grounds of the state capital:lol:. Oh can someone rep Flydiscovery for me.

LOL In all honesty though, people who catch their turkey/yard/house/garage/car/self on fire when frying a turkey have honestly not read the directions or learn how to do it and probably need to be weeded out anyway. So I guess you're right it's too dangerous for most people, but FG folk can handle it. :-D I mean, hot oil is dangerous. Be careful with it!

and now for a sad post.

Since my sister is getting WAY out of control (even for my very lenient and awesome mum and dad) we decided to get her to a psychologist. To put it short, she's about as unstable as a square balanced on the tip of a triangle, during a earthquake, in a room full of C4. i could go on, but i'm sure most of you can't be arsed to read all i could post.

HEY! can someone get me the cozybox up in here.

Anyone used Bongo before?

GAAAHHHHH Mz kezboard is borked. Windows changed the region or something because it?s a jerk. Now I need to restart. It?s rather annozing.

Nobody uses screensavers anymore, I haven't seen one in about 10 years.

I still have a CD in my collection that is 500 screen savers, from about 1996, and has the dancing baby on the front.

Yay! Other "normal" eaters. I care more about eating things that interest me, so the tradition thing--eff it. Let's have steak.

I got a Barnes and Noble giftcard from my mom...yay. I wonder if they have the Where's Stig? book...hahaha, yay.

ETA: squee! But can I use the giftcard on items labelled "used and out of print?" :(

Last edited:
Hmm...I still have a screensaver on my big computer. It's the aquarium one that looks kinda cute when it's not in use. Less messy than getting a real dadgummed fish tank.

My laptop has the scrolling text sometimes if I know I'm going to leave it out. I like to set it to random and/or slightly offensive things then. It doesn't ever come on much, though.

I bought a different (cheaper) brand of cottage cheese and it's disgusting. Now it's a total waste of money. I should have spent the extra $1.50 on the name brand. Blech.